MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

maybe I am stupid?

Kevin B 123

I see may posts with colors, bold, underline, smilie faces, and I rather like them. But when I go to post, I do not see any "buttons" allowing me to do so.......

Well, that is except here, right above this dialogue box, as I type.......

What am I doing wrong, if anything??

Do I need additional registration or approval for such ????

You have to use the "New Reply" button at the top of the original post or the "Reply" button on the bottom of a post in order to get the smiley face buttons and colors and underlines.

YOu will see the letters across the top, there is a yellow smiley that will give you a drop down page you can just point and click. You will have to either highlight your type inside the [ ] [ ] when you do color, bold, underline etc.

Kevin, you should also see those options on new posts and when you hit the reply buttons at the bottom of the previous post, instead of typing in the bottom little box like I'm doing now.

Then you will see a bar across the top where you can choose colors, smiley faces, etc.

:)

Do I need additional registration or approval for such ????

Yes, in order to get these "extras", you need to submit $20 to Cat and promise Darlene that you'll enter "Princess Boot Camp" at the next recruitment, then send Westie your finest bottle of strawberry wine...

:huh:

:o

Oh, RATS... :busted:

mommato3boys and Stephanie already blew my nice evil little plan... :shakinghead:

:happy0203:

See it wasn't a big thing... and it's a common question. You helped other "newbies" just by asking. ;)

Archived