MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Mrs Downtime...

Darlene

I want to apologize to everyone for MrsS being down for 12 hours...

I got a call at 2am from the server people letting me know that they had pulled the message board down due to there being a problem with us overloading their server...

I just got off the phone with the server people and have found out that it wasn't the message board that was causing the problem, but the chat program. Needless to say, I'm very upset they pulled the message board down when all they had to do is disable the chat program...which is what they ended up doing after I got done talking to him.

Anyway, I'm going to get in touch with our webmaster MountainMommy and ask her to please look into this, but for the time being, the chat program does not work.

Never a dull moment around here.

Originally Posted By: WormGuy
Darlene, I have seen more people in chat than there was when it happened. Don't make sense to me. shrug

bighug

wormie
John

Its the gooberment I tell you they heard about that wild weekend in north GA and now they are on to us tinfoil

wait I need a bigger tin foil hat

tinfoil1.jpg

John, I think there must be an error somewhere in the chat script that is tilting the server into overload...

I'll try to get with MM today and ask her to look at it.

Thanks for this, Darlene!

I was chatting and then suddenly, everything was shut down. I didn't know if I should have called you or westie....I seriously thought it was me, but after updating my browser and re-booting an insane number of times, it was the site. cry

BTW, I tried sending an email to the webmaster from the main page, but it bounced several times. If that isn't a current e-mail, do have MM update that as well.

Hugs...

lol it was quite a shocker when it went down...

and Stephanie really truly wasn't it there! lol But Trip, WG and Louis really were keeping things hopping....

Tried and tried to get back in and started panicking when I couldn't even get onto Mrs. S.

Withdrawal set in mighty fast! lol

GOODMORNINGPUPPYINBOX.gif

I kept getting that one too, HSmom. I sure am glad it is back up and running nicely. smile

I even had an e-mail from mom11 about it, so she should be able to get in when she can get back on line.

Just really thought to many people were trying to get on here at one time. winksmile

I saw all the pictures and am waiting for more. smile I love your dog Trip. smile

Now, I probably should get out of here and get something done around here.

HugsPumpkinGlitter.gifHAVEAGOODDAY1.gif

Yes, I was 'forbidden' too. Made me think..OH NO...OH NO OH NO, what did I DO?!?!

Oh come on...we do need the men...Like Trip, Wormie...and the others.

Who else would eat my portion of sausage and pork loin?!?!

rofl

There's always gabbly.com for chat usage. It's not a perfect solution, but it does work. I've used it with another S&P group in the past. That way we dont' risk the MrsS server.

I got the Doesn't Exist message. I wrote Buttercup and got her all wound up. Thought I'd get Vic riled too so I wrote her.

I thought the party got carried away and they rounded you all up and shut everything down. Good Old Down Home Georgia Rumble.

Glad to have all back and none the worse for wear.

Well...Westy freaked out, was typing as fast as her fingers would go...muttering things in a strange tongue...wild look in her eyes.. when the thin line of drool started running down her chin I closed the pc and went to watch tv with Jim...women, so [censored] emotional... whistle

Archived