MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Mrs Downtime...

Darlene

That was definitely some scary moments there. First thing I thought was that the site had crashed again...and then I thought of all the info I still haven't printed out or saved.... DarleneSwoon

Originally Posted By: Stephanie
And to keep the record clear...pay attention Louis.... I WAS NOT in the chat room when it crashed or whatever it did. neener

Hmmmmmm.

Also, there weren't that many people in there.

However, there was one unusual person there last night, so..................Trip! Tripwire did it!

I got the "If you own this website, you've blown it somehow big time. You need to use the magic password which is not Colon K and, after you use that baby, call your webmaster. Because, lady, you've *really* gone and torn it this time."

Or something to that effect.

For the record...

MountainMommy is our webmaster, although she got us so well set up that I don't hafta bother her often...

All webmaster email however, comes straight to me, and when it's over my head, I contact her.

Just so everyone knows, if y'all ever need to contact us about the site, feel free to email me directly at babeshades at yahoo dot com.

Yep....this was just Dress Rehearsal.

Get your ducks in a row and printed reference stuff printed. Some day, it could be the real thing.

duckduckduckduckduckduckduck

MtRider [glad we're back up cheer cuz I'd reaaaaaaally miss ya all if we couldn't meet like this. grouphug ]

You *could* always blame it on the "newbies"! wink Afterall - I think I emailed five or six times trying to get registered and never hearing back. I bow and humbly take the blame.

....whispering....Now let's see if the guberment comes out and tries to fight for the blame. wink (heh heh)

CoffeeZilla

Quote:
You *could* always blame it on the "newbies"!

Naaaaah...

We like our "Newbies"! We'd *MUCH* rather blame it on our guys!!

Or we could call it a conspiracy... **adjusts tin foil hat** tinfoil

Sorry about the email stuff... Da Boss has been a *little bit* busy.... rollingeyes

bighug and welcome6

Originally Posted By: Cat
Naaaaah...We like our "Newbies"! We'd *MUCH* rather blame it on our guys!!
lol - have to admit it's easier picking on them when they are lesser in number! wink

Or we could call it a conspiracy... **adjusts tin foil hat** tinfoil
That is the more plausible reason.

Sorry about the email stuff... Da Boss has been a *little bit* busy.... rollingeyes
lol - no worries! wink Was tickled to find an email and thought, "Cool! I'm not a leper afterall!!" praying

heh heh - and thanks all for the welcome! Am looking forward to having more time to peruse all the information! laugh

In Him,

CoffeeZilla

Archived