MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for Oct. 12 - 18, 2008

Snowmom

GOODMORNINGPUPPYINBOX.gif

It is Monday, so time to put our miles in here. smile

Here are some things that count for miles.

1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif7.gif8.gif9.gif10.gif11.gif12.gif13.gif14.gifDANCING8.gifDANCING7.gifshoppingcart:STAIRS:loisvacuuminglaundrydustingdishesclotheslinedancing10.gif

I am putting down 23 1/2 miles, for the past week, I've gone down and walked and ridden the bike more this week, also we spent more time shoppingcart. smile Now, who will be next.gif .

Who is going to join us? smile Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post. smile

HAPPYMONDAYFLASHING.gif

FALLHAVEAGOODDAYPUMPKINS.gifHugsPumpkinGlitter.gif

ok, no mileage but I am working on yoga and relaxation techniques as that is important for the anxiety I feel. I am losing weight too. I can work on mileage too now. Although its getting chilly, the air is dry so thats nice for me. Snow tomorrow and Wed... not much, but its beginning already!

Awesome I am still having the sciatica and arthritis in my hips, with fibro, which exacerbates the pain, but some walking is helping and actually the yoga stretching probably helped today.

Im going on a hike to a place called Belfry mountain tomorrow, so that will be one walk this week, then. I seem to loosen up some as I walk along, so completing that, its not a long trail or anything like that, should be alot of fun.

Maybe this evening I will get some dancing in inside to get movin for a while tonight.

Ive got some dvds and can put in a good one for that.

dancing

I figure I've walked about 2 miles this week between trips baack and forth to the car from the house to the carport in the alley, walking up and down 17 steps 6-7 times a day, and walking around the yard. I also chased after my grandkids and walked to the way back yard to feed the dog.

FALLGOODMORNING1-1.gif

Homey, it is good to see you again. smilebighug

Remember, all the time you spend doing housework counts for miles too. 1 hours of housework is 1 mile. smile

Sounds to me like you have done at least 3 - 4 miles alone going up and down the stairs, T. smile

Check here if you are wondering what counts as what. smile

http://www.mrssurvival.com/forums/ubbthr...ge=1#Post143317

Then of course I added more things, and you just need to figure, swimming is 20 minutes 1 mile, if you are doing it as a swim or 1 hour if you are just playing is 1 mile. smile

Yoga has to count for something, so lets say an hour is a mile. smile

If you have any questions, let us know and we will figure out something. smile

You are all doing so good. smile

HAVEAGOODDAY1.gifHUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gif

I'm finally back. This last absence was caused by hurricane Ike taking out our internet provider's tower. If it isn't one thing, it is another.

Anyway, I had 25 miles last week, plus 30 minutes of yoga a day, plus some crunches and squats. My back side and belly are in serious need of toning!

Kim h

Archived