MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Awesome health tracker

Homesteader

I was watching a short msnbc.com video clip on health the other day. The editor of Prevention magazine was able to sneak in a promo on their 'My Health Trackers' program at their website. Go to www.prevention.com and look in the upper right side of the page. Click on the tab that says My Health Trackers.

I have been adding all the data the past three days and the reports are awesome. Every food morsel you pop into your mouth needs to be added into their program. I don't care for all the calories adding up per day, but the nutrition breakdown is GREAT. I was running low on Vitamin C today so ate an orange and added it to the program. WOW ... an instant calculation on % of RDA. I was back on track. darlene

Every exercise you do can be added in and the program will let you know how you're doing on your weight loss goal. No more guessing on calorie intake and burning rate. clap

The other thing the video mentioned is that women who track their daily intake and exercise lose TWICE the weight as those who don't.

To help me get in the habit of logging the cookie that was still in my mouth was to leave the site on my screen for several days. I just went to the computer after I went to the kitchen. It really made me think twice about eating something. lol

Hope you enjoy getting control of your daily intake/output in a fun way like I am discovering. wave

GOODMORNINGPUPPYINBOX.gif

THANKSFORSHARINGGIRLS.gif this site.

I need to do something but, you know, I really don't ususally eat if I'm not hungry. I do have a snack in the afternoon, sometimes it is a small candy bar, but, need sugar at times too.

My numbers are good in the mornings, most of the time, this morning my blood sugar was 102 and that is good. Of course that is not always the number I have, sometimes lower and a lot of times higher. I've not had them higher than 140 though, and that was when I was sick. Most of the times it is well below the 125 mark.

I can't count calories at all, it never works for me, I have counted the carbs. and that was the best diet for me.

I'll have to see what I can do with this though. smile

ThankyouINBROWN.gif again for sharing this with us. smile

HUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gifHAVEAGOODDAY1.gif

Archived