MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I did it

Snowmom

GOODMORNINGPUPPYINBOX.gif

I have been trying to figure out some things these past couple of days, I started working on a project Sunday and worked on it most of yesterday afternoon and again after we got home from the clinic having our bloodwork done.

SO, if you go to the following site, you will see what it is that I have been trying to do. Making a lake and snow. smile I did it. smilestarrahrahrahrah

http://www.geocities.com/snowmom43/practicesnow.html

Yyou have to scroll down on the right side to see it all, and I know the picture is a bit large, but, I am learning. smile I'll get it all figured out in time. smile It makes me feel so good when I learn something new. smile

HUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gifHAVEAGOODDAY1.gif

ThankyouINBROWN.gif all for looking and for your comments.

This is something I have been wanting to try for a long time and just took the time these past few days to work on it. smile I'm wanting to learn some more things too. smile

ThankyouINBROWN.gif again. smile

HUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gifHAVEAGOODDAY1.gif

Those are beautiful Snowy. I would love the deer one on my desktop. Wonder if there's a way to use it as a screensaver/desktop all in one?

Beautiful and great work.

bighug

ThankyouINBROWN.gif all for the comments. smile

Last Jan. - about April, I took classes, at the following:

http://webtechu.com/

But, I have not been working with it for a while. Then, I decided to try to do some of the things I have seen in other web pages and so I did. smile

The deer picture is mine, so if you really would like it, just save it in your album, but, make sure you save it as a gif, as the jpg are not moving pictures.

I am trying to do a couple new things, but, they just aren't working for me. frownmecry So, I'll just keep trying and when I get them working, I will let you all know. smile

ThankyouINBROWN.gif again. smile

HAVEAGOODDAY6.gifHUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gif

Archived