The Christmas card exchange is going on now! - sign up closed

Leah

The Christmas card exchange is going on now!

Please sign up on or before 6 pm Pacific on the 7th of December.

mailbox.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to play! My kids and I can make the cards! I love making cards. I have all the stuff I need in my scrapbooking supplies, and I even have stamps...but not Christmassy ones. frown

I have yours and Ginger's addresses from last year, Shirley. Are your addresses the same?

Someone collects addresses, (me this year) makes a list, and you send to and receive one from each person.

I'll be posting the addresses in a PM to everyone involved, so people can access them as we go along...

You have until the 7th of December to sign up.

Purchased cards, homemade cards, edible cards, any and all types are allowed (PLEASE, however - no cards that breathe! If you have extra kittens or puppies, do not put bows or Santa hats on them and send the dears through the mail...)

rens_kitten.jpg

Oh man... my kids would have loved that Leah~! Would've been the best card they ever got....

although dh would've had a different tune. He'd never believe it got mailed to me! rofl

Originally Posted By: Leah
If you have extra kittens or puppies, do not put bows or Santa hats on them and send the dears through the mail...)

Actually, if a puppy arrived at this house my KIDS would be ecstatic, I however, would be dismayed. LOL! No PUPPIES ALLOW,
Signed,
Angelaneezer Scrooge

That makes 8 addresses so far. YIPPEE!!!

Leah & Hippie Dad

Michelle

Aint2nuts

S.K.

Ginger

ANewMe (formely momnplanmode!!)

mommato3boys

Amishway Homesteaders

Pauline, your name and address are down!

B2-M-8049-E80RB.jpg

Sent you a PM - Glad to have you! Holidays_smilie_weihnfenster1.gif

Do you think I should PM those that were in the exchange last year, and that we haven't heard from?

I know that last year there were several people who were quite upset they missed the deadline, and that would be a shame.

3075725516_ffda61beea_m.jpg

Archived