MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Leah

The Christmas card exchange is going on now! - sign up closed

Got my first card from Aint2nuts. it's beautiful! Thanks!

Originally Posted By: dogmom4
Got my first card from Aint2nuts. it's beautiful! Thanks!

I picked that one out especially for my Mrs S friends. It has a personal meaning for me. I won't give it away until everyone has it. smile ALthough if anyone is reading here and has read my posts you can probably 'get' it.

I got a cactus with a vulture on it for my Christmas card for other friends and family.

I was going to make my cards, but then realized that after buying the supplies I would need, it would cost less to just buy them outright this year. I already had the stamps. Piles and piles of stamps. LOL

Got cards from Angela and Pauline!!! cheer Mine are going out tomorrow. Maybe next year, I'll do ediable ones--hadn't thought of that!!! idea

Homemade or not....it doesn't matter....just glad to have new friends to share the Christmas Spirit with this year!!!!! Yalls will not go in the card holder but will find a special place around my tree.

I found some christmas cards! Some of you will get something else.... a christmas letter.

You all have helped me get into the spirit of Christmas and I am doing so well, even though I live alone, separate by thousands of miles or several hundred at least from my loved ones.

Thankyou!!!

So I will be getting mine out probably in a couple days.

Whooo hoooo!

Originally Posted By: michelle
We won't be doing the homemade since I can't find all my stuff to make them. Grr! Hate moving! I will be mailing them out tomorrow though!

Hey don't get me wrong - store bought cards are just as good as homemade. We just happen to have a ton of stamps and like making them (and we have the time).

we even collect any chritmas card that has a picture made by Tasha Tutor (?)

we just LOVE her and all she writes, paints and we watch all her video too each year around this time of year.

I got one from Angela today! Its beautiful although.... what were ya thinking when you stuck a Mickey Mouse stamp on it? DarleneSwoon DD went crazy! She saw it and started yelling "its for me! its for me! a mickey mouse letter for me! wowwwwww!" rofl

JUST IN CASE....

Just got a message from MomM and in my haste to get my "cards" out I mixed some of them up. So sorry....please....don't worry about swapping them out or fixing the problem. I made them with all of you in mind so they are the same. I'm hoping that the only problem was with Darlene's and MomM.

I've gotten numerous cards and can't wait to get to the mailbox!!!! I love them all!!!

Merry Christmas

nope--I got Westie's!!!! rofl

I love that---let us know if you don't get this card rofl

Originally Posted By: ANewMe
JUST IN CASE....

Just got a message from MomM and in my haste to get my "cards" out I mixed some of them up. So sorry....please....don't worry about swapping them out or fixing the problem. I made them with all of you in mind so they are the same. I'm hoping that the only problem was with Darlene's and MomM.

I've gotten numerous cards and can't wait to get to the mailbox!!!! I love them all!!!

Merry Christmas

Now I am lost?
we didn't get a card . . . we got a CD of Christmas Music?

Originally Posted By: Deerslayer
I love that---let us know if you don't get this card rofl

Glad you all are having fun with this little bit of Michaels Humor.

You can make some for your mail just type it onto return address labels on your printer and put them on all mail you send out. just chance 'card' to 'letter', 'bill', or whatever you are sending. People seem to love it when they get them and we even put them on bills we pay by mail (they need a laugh too).

Your right....Amish...it was my SINGING Christmas card to you all and I can NOT believe I mixed everyones up in the envelopes!!! I am sooo embarrassed!!! I was in a hurry and told my son to help me stuff them....OMG...please forgive me!!! I feel awful now!!!

I had just sent you a PM about what I thought was a mix-up! LOL! Thanks a bunch!!! I'll listen to it today while I'm baking!

Merry Christmas!!

I got my cd and it had Arbys name on it.

i love the cd

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.