MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shandy

I just don't understand.

What is a "siggy"? I've assumed it was a "signature", but then...what does that end up being?

Kayla? I'm lost. Please let me in on the secret.

See my Aint2nuts signature at the bottom? SOmeone here made that for me. Isn't it cute? Little bit nutsy, but just right for me!

Originally Posted By: anewcreation
How do you get a siggy? shrug

anewcreation, you just need to request one in a new topic that you start in the MrsS Signatures forum. smile

http://www.mrssurvival.com/forums/ubbthr...ge=1#Post188045

Originally Posted By: Pixie
In order to stay organized, Please start a new topic for your siggy request. Many people have requested siggies in the thread that is not locked, some I have made, Some others have made, Some of the people requesting no longer post. If you still want a signature, please make a new topic and one of us will work on it.

We will post the siggy in that same thread when it is ready and you can let us know if you want anything changed. When everyone is happy and the signature is complete, the thread will be locked so that we know what siggies are done and what ones aren't simply by opening the forum.

Any questions or concerns? We aim to please! The siggy should reflect YOU, not us. don't hesitate to ask for changes if you are not 100% happy with your siggy.