MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
411man

Survival Laundry Equipment

Last we heard from Michael....years ago.....they got busy with something and he said he'd be back later.  If I'm remembering correctly.  Haven't heard anything from that point.   We wonder about so many....and then some of them pop in again after a long absence. 

MtRider  :shrug: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Michael lost his wife and has not been back on since she got sick.

• Sad 4

Sorry to hear about Michael.  Looks like he had some good info here. Though I didn't know him from these forums, I do hope he is doing ok and maybe will come back when he can. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the update Mto3Boys. That's so sad to hear. I remember she was young and worked in their local library. :(

Hope Michael is doing well. :pray:

Armyof5 posted something about it awhile back. She said he was having a hard time. 

• Sad 2

Mommato3.........we know that Wormguy's wife was sick and eventually passed just a while back.  Are you thinking of him or is this also the same information on Michael and Lori? 

MtRider  :pc_coffee:

I apologize I am incorrect with my information. I went back and looked at my messages from Armyof5 and it was Wormguy that lost his wife not Michael. I am so sorry for the confusion.

That's ok.  It just sounded too similar so wanted to check. 

:pray: for Wormie too!  :(  

MtRider  :grouphug: 

I remember my grandmother washing clothes using two square tubs and having the rollers attached to the one for rinsing.  Granddaddy made a stand on rollers for her to roll the tubs out to use. She would wash the clothes and granddaddy would hang them up to dry. Those were the good old days.  I used to stay with them during the summer when school was out and then having to come home to go back to school. I really  loved it on that old farm. It is where I learned to garden and can. My grandparents taught me a lot. 

I remember the old outhouse as well. Yes I've used many an outhouse in my younger days. The house my grandparents had was built by my grandfather when they got married. It didn't have a bathroom like we have today. You had to go to the outhouse. We took sink baths and grandma would wash our hair using to basins, one for washing and one for rinsing our hair.  She would have the basins on kitchen table and we just bent our heads into the basin of water and she would wash our hair for us. We never went dirty. Thinking we may be one day having to go back to using these old methods if things get really bad. 

• Like 3