MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Please pray for my sister (( SAD UPDATE))

FunkyPioneer

she just found out she was pregnant after 2 1/2 years of trying and she's experiencing cramping and bleeding and may be loosing her baby.

((UPDATE)) I just got of the phone with my sister, she started bleeding again this morning and she went to the hospital to get an ultrasound. It was not good, she was loosing the baby. She is doing ok considering and said she would just rry again. Thank you all for your prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear that your sister is facing the possibility of losing her baby. I can relate, even after 20 years since my last miscarriage, I can still relate to that hope ebbing away.

Father,

I want to lift this precious lady and her unborn baby up to You. Please give her hope and peace. Wrap Your arms around her and comfort her as only You can do.

Amen

awwwwww how precious.

I, too, know the heartbreak of losing...3 times to be exact. I also know that there are miracles, and if this baby lives, she might be spending a few months on bed rest lol...

I'm sure she'd willingly sacrifice.

Oh, prayers going up for that tiny little spark of life. I miscarried twice after I successfully carried Katy to 8 months (with 7 months of hyperemesis and two months of bedrest, weeks in the hospital...) The heart break was horrible.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry I updated the first post. She did loose the baby. Thank you all for your prayers. She dose still need them. During her miscarriage her only son started having unexplained seizures and they just found he has epilpsy.

Oh...sweetie. I am so sorry to hear this. Keeping you and them in our prayers still.

Archived