MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Snowmom

2009, January 18 - 24

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

It is Monday, again time to put our miles in here. smileHAPPYMONDAYENJOYYOURWEEK.gif

Here are some things that count for miles.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

2.gif5.gif7.gif9.gif14.gif13.gif3.gif

These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile

6.gifshoppingcartdancing

Stairs will be down and up 10 times = one mile

These two willl be 30 minutes = one mile

loisvacuumingclothesline

Right now I am thinking 15 - 20 minutes = a mile for shoveling snow.

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these. smile

laundrydustingdishes

I am putting down 19 miles, for the past week, I need to do better, I know. frown Ok, who will be next??

Who is going to join us? smile Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post. smile

Again, this won't let me post all the pictures. I see they have taken all the pictures from the other posts too. mecrymecry

rahrahhavenicedaybighugbighug

I'm going for 14 miles this week. Not to good...I'm still dealing with bursitis in my knee. The cortisone shot they gave didn't do much as far as I'm concerned...but the doctor says I need to strengthen my knees so the problem will go away...getting old is no fun...

Here I go again with my miles --- garden/yard work lois will be 4 hours = 8 miles , shopping shoppingcart will be 4 hours = 4 miles, and then walking the walking trail running = 5 miles, and then fianlly keeping up with all the running all around the hospital for 4 days(approx. 4 hours plus) = 4 miles --- A Total of 21 miles. I have really been hurting all over from all that work in the garden all by myself this week, plus all that walking all over the parking lots, and down halls in the hospital(boy have my legs and feet hurt!)

We only got to walk on walking trail for 3 days this week b/c of being at the hospital every day the last part of the week. Get to start back tomorrow daughters told me. Grandson was born Friday 23rd and still hasn't came home. Now he has jondoce(spelling?), maybe he'll come home tomorrow. wave

If I could count all the attempts to get in here and post the last three days it would equal about 20 miles!!! Hope this post makes it.

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

I do know what you mean, Momo, this is really getting so bad. I think everyone will be sooooooooooo happy when we get to the new place.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Now to see if I get kicked off again.

HUGS37.gifHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.