MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Members Only Forums

kimba

I would also like to be added to the Edge and for Women only please. I don't post much, but surely appreciate the discussions and being able to further my understanding of a topic . Some things, are indeed, hard to look at, but I do believe,are entirely necessary to consider.

Darlene, may I have permission to access the Edge? I thought I had it in the old site, but sure don't in this new site. Or maybe, I didn't have it back then, but thought I did-lol. It's a sad day when the mind goes,lol.

Well, I'm probably glutton for punishment, since my brain is already on information overload. Part of the reason I am here though is to learn , so I would like to please be let into the members only forums also. I might not have enough time or knowledge to post very often but I would like to be able to read.

Thank you very much :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sparrow and naturelady, I just saw your requests...sorry about that, but I don't come in this forum often...

Anyway, y'all should be good to go and for anyone else that would like entrance into the Edge forum, please just send me a pm.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't been "on" the forum much lately (health & family problems) but, tonight I am unable to get on the "Edge" . Have I missed something....I'm much later in reporting it than everyone else was. Please re-install the members only threads to my membership. Thanks!

Kathleeen, AMartha, Centex, out_of and patience, y'alls permissions have been reset so you should be good to go.

I don't always see this thread so if anyone asks and I don't respond, please just send me a pm.

Thanks.

Kathleeen, AMartha, Centex, out_of and patience, y'alls permissions have been reset so you should be good to go.

I don't always see this thread so if anyone asks and I don't respond, please just send me a pm.

Thanks.

Hi Darlene,

I have sent two messages to you about getting into both forums, but no response. Would you please allow me to get into both forums. Yes I'm a woman and I understand about The Edge forum. I've checked everyday since sending you the messages, but so far I still not allowed in. Thanks.

*grin* OINK, you don't know us well enough yet. It's not "clannish".

I'm still in the process of adding women into the "Pssssst...Can We Talk?" forum. It's not to be exclusive or needing to "beg"... it's because sometimes there are things women want to discuss without knowing that the guy she just exchanged ammo information with in another forum will be reading. We don't have all kinds of "bash men" stuff or sex tips :0327: , just stuff that we feel more comfortable discussing privately. You'll see it later today, since you reminded me you're not yet in it. (I'm busy this morning.)

"The Edge" covers more stuff that a lot of people aren't comfortable discussing. If you go there, you may expect to have your thinking challenged, and don't go crying that you're shocked and appalled by something. It is what it is. This tells a bit... http://mrssurvival.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32219

Not exclusive, just a "use at your own risk" kind of place.

Does that clarify?

:bighug2:

See I can't even get to read the link you posted, it won't let me in!!

• 1 year later...

Archived