MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cheapest Place to Order Organic Wheat, etc?

Anyone know someplace online I can order some good quality, triple-cleaned organic wheat, and other staples? (oats, etc.) They are going for $1.69 a pound at the local health food store, and I know there has to be SOMEwhere online I can get it in bulk, cheaper (after all, the store gets it from someplace), butevery site I found, by the time I add in shipping, it's not worth it. I spent an hour online looking. Does anyone have a cheaper source? I don't want conventional, only organic. I also don't want cheap stuff with mouse poop and pebbles in it. eeew. ;-)

Thanks!

Thanks, I'll check them out. My local HFS doesn't give you a discount. And they make it hard to pre-order stuff compared to other stores, because of their rules. I'm going to call other HF stores in the nearby metropolitan area, to see what their rules are.

Anyone know someplace online I can order some good quality, triple-cleaned organic wheat, and other staples? (oats, etc.) They are going for $1.69 a pound at the local health food store, and I know there has to be SOMEwhere online I can get it in bulk, cheaper (after all, the store gets it from someplace), butevery site I found, by the time I add in shipping, it's not worth it. I spent an hour online looking. Does anyone have a cheaper source? I don't want conventional, only organic. I also don't want cheap stuff with mouse poop and pebbles in it. eeew. ;-)

Thanks!

Try www.bulkfoods.com

It looks like shipping on $75+ is only $5.

Bulkfoods.com wheat list