MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Everyone, please give a warm MrsS welcome to Karelle.

Welcome Karelle, what everyone above has posted is absolutely true, even though I admit some things do make me put on my 'tinfoil' hat and freak for about 30 minutes, then I do the research! We ARE getting better at determining who on the Internet is a font of good information, and those who are not. Thankyou for every second it took for you to raise up such a wonderful, faithful, intelligent and compassionate, wise daughter, Darlene. Yes, we will now be working on a Queen smilie, because that has to be you because Darlene is the Princess!

My mom called me yesterday to tell me that she had read this thread, and all your kind and warm welcome's.

She asked me to let y'all know that she was very touched and appreciated that.

• 11 years later...
Guest Hollie

Guest Hollie, please use English only so everyone can read your post. Thank you. 

Edited by Jeepers
Written in Spanish. Of a sexual nature.

Welcome, Karelle!  We will overlook any uncontrolled giggles when you read what Dar has to say....feel free to chime in any time.

Edited by kappydell
2 hours ago, kappydell said:

Welcome, Karelle!  We will overlook any uncontrolled giggles when you read what Dar has to say....feel free to chime in any time.

You are a little late to the party Kappy.  :band:

Original post is dated 2009.  :grinning-smiley-044:

I have heard of fashionably late, but I admit 11 years is a little much LOL.....sorry!

• Haha 2

LOL Kappy. 

This OLDE thread was reactivated by what I'm calling "site lice"......spam, bugs, live or mechanical...  There was a small flurry of them but we're stamping them out.  :baseballbat:   Don't know why our now-tiny site was hit by anything  :shrug: 

Sometimes the threads from the ancient days are interesting tho....

MtRider  :buttercup:  

Edited by Mt_Rider