MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

New from Wisconsin

vigilant20

I just joined so I thought I'd be polite and say hi. My name is Lynn. I'm 31 and an analyst. I've been hanging out on frugal and vegetarian forums...so that tells you something about me. I bought my first home in October and have a new baby stockpile in the making. I've discovered dehydrating for longterm storage which I'm having a lot of fun with. I live alone so I only have so much time, energy and money to devote to new projects right now. But I'm putting in my first garden this year and am looking for other small ways to slowly more towards a more self sufficient lifestyle and a dream of homesteading some day.

I just joined so I thought I'd be polite and say hi. My name is Lynn. I'm 31 and an analyst. I've been hanging out on frugal and vegetarian forums...so that tells you something about me. I bought my first home in October and have a new baby stockpile in the making. I've discovered dehydrating for longterm storage which I'm having a lot of fun with. I live alone so I only have so much time, energy and money to devote to new projects right now. But I'm putting in my first garden this year and am looking for other small ways to slowly more towards a more self sufficient lifestyle and a dream of homesteading some day.

Hello Lynn,

Glad you joined us, glad to see a fellow Wisconsin-ite in the group. I hope you enjoy the sight!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived