MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The World Will End Today !

OK, so now that I have your attention . . . .

Went out for Chinese and when I was full opened my fortune cookie. . . . . .

Started to laugh and think of you guys as it said:

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia."

It kind of reminded me of the way I live-

I don't worry about every little thing but if it is my time to go I am ready. Things are set up in case I am no longer here and I know in my heart that things are good. There are lots of people around me that keep asking about the swine flu when they are not even ready if they get the common cold? Or they are worried that the world will crash and everyone will be out of a job and they have made no plans to cope with anything if it happens to them.

Live your life LIKE the end is coming and you will be a lot better off. You know what I mean?

(I will now step off my soap box and get back to gardening)

:AmishMichaelstraw:

OK, OK... point understood... ;)

But you, as a person with information at your fingertips... literally... also have a responsibility to help others come to the understanding that there *are* things they can do.

There are millions of people in the US who have no idea what they should do if there is a medical emergency like a world pandemic. If people can't even understand what it means to "keep kids at home" when schools are closed, we are headed for the rule of law to enforce it if it becomes necessary.

Each person you leave with both knowledge and encouragement is another person who just *might* be better prepared if things get tougher...

:)

GOODMORNING4DOGS.gif

I like what it said. :)

Some people just live day to day, that is for sure. We can try to talk to them and let them know what we think, but, it is up to them to do what they should.

haveagooddaywithflowers.gifHUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gif

Oh right, I'm getting on a plane today & I see this!!! :0327:

LOL :008Laughing:

Yesterday is gone, tomorrow never comes, there is only today.

But, to be prepared for tomorrow is our hope, that's why we are here. :happy0203:

OK, so now that I have your attention . . . .

Went out for Chinese and when I was full opened my fortune cookie. . . . . .

Started to laugh and think of you guys as it said:

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia."

It kind of reminded me of the way I live-

I don't worry about every little thing but if it is my time to go I am ready. Things are set up in case I am no longer here and I know in my heart that things are good. There are lots of people around me that keep asking about the swine flu when they are not even ready if they get the common cold? Or they are worried that the world will crash and everyone will be out of a job and they have made no plans to cope with anything if it happens to them.

Live your life LIKE the end is coming and you will be a lot better off. You know what I mean? Thanks for the smiles and the valuable reminder !

(I will now step off my soap box and get back to gardening)

:AmishMichaelstraw:

Archived