MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Prayer Request for Our Journey

Well my Mom and I head out tomorrow at 09:00 for Texas and my daughter's wedding. If y'all would remember us in your prayers this next week from time to time, I'd be grateful. My DD is really stressed out about this and her MiL to be isn't making things easier. Some invitations to really special people never arrived and other assorted snafus beset her. Oh well. This too shall pass. :0327:

Anyway, bright spot is that I may get to meet Crab Grass Acres and Louis1 in person! :woohoo:

Y'all be good and I'll see y'all next week. :wave:

May His hand of protection and blessing be over you and your family in the week ahead. May His guardian angels accompany you on your travels, until He brings you safely home.

And may this celebration of two lives uniting as one, be blessed, and may they remember what a beautiful gift You gave us with marriage.

In Jesus Name,

:pray:

Well my Mom and I head out tomorrow at 09:00 for Texas and my daughter's wedding. If y'all would remember us in your prayers this next week from time to time, I'd be grateful. My DD is really stressed out about this and her MiL to be isn't making things easier. Some invitations to really special people never arrived and other assorted snafus beset her. Oh well. This too shall pass. :0327:

Anyway, bright spot is that I may get to meet Crab Grass Acres and Louis1 in person! :woohoo:

Y'all be good and I'll see y'all next week. :wave:

java script:add_smilie(%22:pray:%22,%22smid_53%22)

Hey y'all! We're back safe and sound. The wedding went well and our trip was nice if very hectic. I spent Thurs/Fri doing errands for my mom and DD. The wedding was outside on Sat in Austin and it was beautiful but very hot. But all went well and we had a great visit with the twins (DD & DS). I'm glad to be back even if my first day back has me painting the bathroom!!! Our house is getting closer to being DONE on the inside!!! AND thank you all for your prayers.

:woohoo::cheer::darlenedance::cele:

The only downside was that I was so tired coming home that I didn't get to stop to meet CGA or Louis, but maybe later!

Edited by The MacKinnon
  • 2 weeks later...