MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nytehunter

Ready reserve foods

I found a site in the mother earth news www.readyreservefoods.com They have alot of nice things there but the shipping is pricy I was gonna get a 50 hour candle it was only 6.99 but the shipping was 14 bucks more for ups ground. So I decded to wait.

Emergency Essentials has 100 hr candles for $4.50. Their shipping is not so high. I have a box of them set back, and they work well.

Awesome Thanks! I'm gonna head right on over there and check it out.

I second the Emergency Essentials link. I have always been extremely pleased with their service and products. I also have a box of the 100 hr candles set back. They are great!

I went I saw and as soon as things calm down around here purchases at emergency essentials will become a weekly occurance.

Glad you liked it. Their shipping is not cheap, but if you buy one of the monthly specials, the shipping is free. Thought you might like to know.

They look nice, but the combos always seem to have one thing we wouldn't use much. sad

I haven't ordered any combos, but my sister and I go together and order, so last month we bought 6 monteray jack cheese cans at the special price, and got free shipping, since it was a featured item. We watch our pennies every way we can. :D

Yep, I also try to take advantage of their monthly specials. I alternate between Emergency Essentials and this site every month: http://www.ldscatalog.com/webapp/wcs/store...mp;cg4=&cg5=

New record for the ldscatalog site. I placed my order on Saturday, it was here today - Thursday.

If you are sitting on the fence about investing in long-term storage foods just jump in! This stuff is packaged to last for 30+ years! That means you have 30 years to work it into your regular pantry. Take into account the very real threat of inflation and this becomes a far better long term investment than a savings account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.