MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The BIG, BIG BIG PROJECT

Snowmom

th_FALLGOODMORNING1.gif

Ann, it seems that we have so many different meds that we figured it would be best to have it out of sight when we go into the rest of the cupboards. :) I know this is going to be so nice, just wish it were done. :) We have talked about doing this for the past 10 years or more, just didn't get it started. The old cupboards were so dark and all, we've put up with them for over 37 years so now it is time for a change.

THANKYOUHAT.gif Quiltys and everyone else who has said that. :) It will be some time yet before it is all done, but, I know that I have to just give it all time. Oldpine puts in his time at work away from home and sometimes he is just to tired to do anything with the kitchen.

Tonight we have to make another trip to Menards for more supplies, and that is an hour trip one way, so there won't be anything done tonight. But, he has Wednesday and Thursday off, so maybe we can do some work on it. Wednesday is mostly shot, as we have to go to town and Minnie has an appointment. Days are not long enough, or we don't have the energy we had 30 years ago, so just have to do what we can when we can. :)

I do sand and varnish but, it is up to Oldpine to do the cutting and putting together as well as putting it on the wall. I can help a little bit, but not a lot. Right now I have no cabinet or cupboard between the stove and/or refrigerator. We are going to put a small one between them and then another one at the end. :)

Quiltys, I'm sorry about your refrigerator, maybe someone could put the one out in the garage for you. We have talked about a new one, but, as long as this one which is probably 20 years old or more, holds out, we will keep it. :)

Glad to see you back agin, was concerned about you. Praying you hadn't had another stroke

We did get some fronts and handles on a few drawers.

This is on the north side, and as you can see we have more to do.

th_DCP_3640.jpg

These are on the east side next to the sink.

th_DCP_3644.jpg

This is the last that we have gotten done, so will be a while before I can get more pictures in here.

th_FALLHUGSBEAR.gifth_HAVEANICEDAY8-1.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived