MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It is Official: WHO Recommends Mandatory Injections to Almost Two Hundred Countries

Campy

http://www.naturalnews.com/026723_health_v...une_system.html

It is Official: WHO Recommends Mandatory Injections to Almost Two Hundred Countries

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

by: Barbara Minton, Natural Health Editor

(NaturalNews) Executives from Baxter, Novartis, Glaxo-Smith Kline, and Sanofi Pasteur have seats at the advisory group that on July 13th recommended mandatory H1N1 vaccination of everyone in all 194 countries that belong to the World Health Organization (WHO), according to a report just issued by journalist Jane Burgermeister. WHO spokesperson Alphaluck Bhatiasevi confirmed that Dr. Margaret Chan did not give the press briefing at WHO headquarters in Geneva as anticipated. At short notice, Dr. Marie-Paule Kieny stepped in to announce that "vaccines will be needed in all countries."

According to WHO documents, vaccines "such as those that are formulated with oil-in-water adjuvants and live attenuated influenza vaccines are important." Health workers, pregnant women, healthy young adults of 15 to 49 years, and healthy children will be the targeted groups of the world wide vaccine effort.

"All countries should immunize their health-care workers as a first priority to protect the essential health infrastructure. As vaccines available initially will not be sufficient, a step-wise approach to vaccinate particular groups may be considered," according to Paule-Kieny. The Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) on Immunisation established by the Director-General of the WHO in 1999, suggested the following groups for consideration, noting that countries need to determine their order of priority based on country-specific conditions: pregnant women; children over the age of 6 months with one of several chronic medical conditions; healthy young adults of 15 to 49 years of age; healthy children; healthy adults of 50 to 64 years of age; and healthy adults of 65 years of age and above.

In view of the anticipated limited vaccine availability at global levels and the potential need to protect against "drifted" strains of virus, SAGE recommended that promoting production and use of vaccines such as those that are formulated with oil-in water adjuvants and live attenuated influenza vaccines was important.

WHO Director-General Dr. Margaret Chan endorsed the above recommendations on July 11, 2009, acknowledging that they were well adapted to the current pandemic situation. She also noted that the recommendations will need to be changed if and when new evidence becomes available.

Three-stage vaccinations may create perfect cytokine storm

The vaccine is to be given by a series of three injections. Speaking on the Republic Broadcasting Network with Dr. Rebecca Carley as host on July 11th, meta-analyst and vaccine researcher Patrick Jordan reported belief that the first injection will be for the purpose of turning off the victim's immune system. The second injection will be for the purpose of loading people with deadly organisms. And the third injection will be to turn the immune system back on for the purpose of creating a cytokine storm that will deal a lethal blow to the body.

In his chronicle of the connection between vaccines and death, Jordan pointed out that in 1915 the pertussis vaccine became available and was widely given. This bacterial poison from whopping cough, called pertussis coxon, so depresses the immune system that it is used in laboratories today to turn off nutrafils and reduce white blood cell counts. Then, in 1918, soldiers who had received the pertussis vaccine were deployed to Europe, where they were given another unknown vaccine. They were then exposed to a Lucite gas, which is an arsenic compound, and phosgenegas, a chlorine compound. As a result, their immune systems kicked in with a cytokine storm that killed many of the otherwise healthy young men. This is the 1,2,3 punch Jordan is warning will come again with the "swine flu" vaccinations.

We have been conditioned to think of external microbes as our enemy during a time of influenza. But our own immune systems are potentially more lethal. When the body detects foreign microorganisms indicating an infection, it can respond by overprotecting the site of that infection. In its hurry to get antibodies to the infection site, the body may dispatch so many that the level of cytokines becomes highly elevated, creating a cytokine storm that can be fatal. For example, during a lung infection, a cytokine storm can potentially block airways and result in suffocation. (What is a Cytokine Storm, www.wisegeek.com)

Jordan continued by painting a picture outlined in the WHO Memorandum Number 1 with a study that found virus infections make antibody and antigen complexes. These complexes can clog blood vessels or implant tissue, making the body eventually attack itself. The main focus of this study was kidney disease. Animals with induced immune system deficiency were infected with lethal virus until every single cell in their bodies reflected the disease. But for a time these animals ran around like there was nothing wrong with them because their immune system was so depressed that it was making no effort to fight the disease, and there was no immune response. The WHO experimenters then took their lab animals and stimulated the cell-mediated immune response, and the animals died immediately from their bodies attacking themselves in the kind of cytokine storm associated with the 1918 Spanish flu.

Even if this described scenario does not develop, Jordan points out that the current "swine flu" vaccine is made with an adjuvant that may contain a material poison, salmonella, or typhoid fever toxin, along with squalene. Although not known with certainty, the second round of injections given to the soldiers in 1918 is believed to have contained typhus. Squalene produces auto-immunity and eventually death in everyone who takes it.

Squalene contributed to the cascade reactions known as Gulf War Syndrome that left GIs with arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, photosensitive rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuro-psychiatric problems, multiple sclerosis, lupus, and other diseases.

For more information:

http://www.who.int/csr/disease/swin...

http://www.naturalnews.com/026613_s...

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/

http://www.naturalnews.com/026723_health_v...une_system.html

(NaturalNews) Executives from Baxter, Novartis, Glaxo-Smith Kline, and Sanofi Pasteur have seats at the advisory group that on July 13th recommended mandatory H1N1 vaccination of everyone in all 194 countries that belong to the World Health Organization (WHO),

Executives of the Huge drug makers recommending Mandatory vaccinations. hmmmmm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ cha-ching $$$$$$$$$$$$ Follow the Money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Campy thanks for the note. I will take this up with the VA, my situation. I have many of those things on the list and I will not take these vaccines , not any more. I will BOB out if I have to, to the woods this fall if they try to come around and make me take them! I believe the vaccines I had taken in boot camp stirred all this stuff up, probably with a predisposition genetically for maybe one of the auto immune things, but not all of them! At least it will be colder then and the big bad predators will be starting to go to ground at that time of year. Other than that, they can just stick it to themselves if they want to! Its taken me years to get this stuff truly manageable and I fear a new series, that are not going to be tested first adequately to see 'side affects', would send all this stuff into tremendously strong levels of illness.

As to lessening cytokine storms I will be researching that with alternative treatments and try to stay away from folks if I see anyone getting sick in the circles I run in, anyway, since this swine flu took off. Other common sense stuff is to eat properly, get regular exercise and get plenty of sleep consistently and think positive and reduce or quit smoking if you smoke. Keep it simple!

Simply considering the article above about what actually, historically, has been added to the vaccines is enough to freak anyone out who reads that ! I will not let them play around with my immune system like that anymore! NO WAY.

Oh good grief.

Here is the actual WHO information, not an an interpretive spin by a source that has "natural" products to market and would benefit from creating hysteria. May I point out that NOWHERE does it say "mandatory"? I've highlighted a couple spots to add emphasis.

http://www.who.int/csr/disease/swineflu/no...3/en/index.html

WHO recommendations on pandemic (H1N1) 2009 vaccines

13 JULY 2009 | GENEVA -- On 7 July 2009, the Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) on Immunization held an extraordinary meeting in Geneva to discuss issues and make recommendations related to vaccine for the pandemic (H1N1) 2009.

SAGE reviewed the current pandemic situation, the current status of seasonal vaccine production and potential A(H1N1) vaccine production capacity, and considered potential options for vaccine use.

The experts identified three different objectives that countries could adopt as part of their pandemic vaccination strategy:

• protect the integrity of the health-care system and the country's critical infrastructure;
  • reduce morbidity and mortality; and
  • reduce transmission of the pandemic virus within communities.
Countries could use a variety of vaccine deployment strategies to reach these objectives but any strategy should reflect the country's epidemiological situation, resources and ability to access vaccine, to implement vaccination campaigns in the targeted groups, and to use other non-vaccine mitigation measures.

Although the severity of the pandemic is currently considered to be moderate with most patients experiencing uncomplicated, self-limited illness, some groups such as pregnant women and persons with asthma and other chronic conditions such as morbid obesity appear to be at increased risk for severe disease and death from infection.

Since the spread of the pandemic virus is considered unstoppable, vaccine will be needed in all countries. SAGE emphasized the importance of striving to achieve equity among countries to access vaccines developed in response to the pandemic (H1N1) 2009

The following recommendations were provided to the WHO Director-General:

• All countries should immunize their health-care workers as a first priority to protect the essential health infrastructure. As vaccines available initially will not be sufficient, a step-wise approach to vaccinate particular groups may be considered. SAGE suggested the following groups for consideration, noting that countries need to determine their order of priority based on country-specific conditions: pregnant women; those aged above 6 months with one of several chronic medical conditions; healthy young adults of 15 to 49 years of age; healthy children; healthy adults of 50 to 64 years of age; and healthy adults of 65 years of age and above.
  • Since new technologies are involved in the production of some pandemic vaccines, which have not yet been extensively evaluated for their safety in certain population groups, it is very important to implement post-marketing surveillance of the highest possible quality. In addition, rapid sharing of the results of immunogenicity and post-marketing safety and effectiveness studies among the international community will be essential for allowing countries to make necessary adjustments to their vaccination policies.
  • In view of the anticipated limited vaccine availability at global level and the potential need to protect against "drifted" strains of virus, SAGE recommended that promoting production and use of vaccines such as those that are formulated with oil-in-water adjuvants and live attenuated influenza vaccines was important.
  • As most of the production of the seasonal vaccine for the 2009-2010 influenza season in the northern hemisphere is almost complete and is therefore unlikely to affect production of pandemic vaccine, SAGE did not consider that there was a need to recommend a "switch" from seasonal to pandemic vaccine production.
WHO Director-General Dr Margaret Chan endorsed the above recommendations on 11 July 2009, recognizing that they were well adapted to the current pandemic situation. She also noted that the recommendations will need to be changed if and when new evidence become available.

SAGE was established by the WHO Director-General in 1999 as the principal advisory group to WHO for vaccines and immunization. It comprises 15 members who serve in their personal capacity and represent a broad range of disciplines from around the world in the fields such as epidemiology, public health, vaccinology, paediatrics, internal medicine, infectious diseases, immunology, drug regulation, programme management, immunization delivery, and health-care administration.

Additional participants in the SAGE meeting included members of the ad hoc policy advisory working group on influenza A(H1N1) vaccine, chairs of the regional technical advisory groups and external experts. Observers included industry representatives and regulators who did not take part in the recommendation process in order to avoid conflicts of interest.

And here is a link to the list of the current advisory panel. You will see it is NOT made up of all big-pharma executives:

http://www.who.int/immunization/sage/SAGE_...ting_June09.pdf

Campy evidently there had been findings on the mercury based vaccine additive ( not sure what type, maybe the thermisol type has mercury), that it causes not only the autism problems, but also the auto immune disorders like the squalene.... so either way, if it has either type of adjuvant or additive to stretch the vaccine further, has not been properly tested for a much longer timeframe than they have this summer, and the other historically added items including stuff that may carry salmonella or typhoid.... it just doesn't sit well with my concious to take this newest vaccine at all. No thanks! I would bob out or go sit in jail if they don't like my refusal. Skippin' it here! I do not want to exacerbate the disorders I have already, and its very likely that this very thing is the cause.

My trust level is simply 0%, on this matter. The more I learn about all this stuff, the less I would want any vaccine for now. Even if it meant I couldn't go to mha stuff this winter, if they said that, thats just fine. Talk to me on the phone! There is such a variety of nastiness in the past with these vaccines and additives historically, one can see it is still not properly being handled and is just a big fear based way to make big money for the companies involved. There is no guarantee with this vaccine that it will do the job anyhow, it is just too early to tell. Just going to do the healthiest routine in self care that I can manage and try not to get exposed. If I get exposed, will take care of myself as well as I can. Research of alternatives is a high priority and to get the supplies before the Fall hits.

Here is the actual WHO information, not an an interpretive spin by a source that has "natural" products to market and would benefit from creating hysteria. May I point out that NOWHERE does it say "mandatory"? I've highlighted a couple spots to add emphasis.

http://www.who.int/csr/disease/swineflu/no...3/en/index.html

. Observers included industry representatives and regulators who did not take part in the recommendation process in order to avoid conflicts of interest.

And here is a link to the list of the current advisory panel. You will see it is NOT made up of all big-pharma executives:

http://www.who.int/immunization/sage/SAGE_...ting_June09.pdf

I shoulda guessed that there was more to the story. (or less if one removes the added wording on the subject)

Sometimes i read one side of a story and the old tin-foil hat gets clamped on a bit tighter. M.

Thanks for the voice of reason there, Cricket!

Do some reading on lessening cytokine storms with OTC drugs such as Aleve, which is a non-steroid anti-inflammatory. It is not known why the NSAID drugs help the cytokine storms, but it is known that they lessen inflammation, which is an immune response, too. When I have a flare up of Sjogren's Syndrome (an immune disease) Aleve takes it down to tolerable levels. And I have read that this kind of pain reliever is the best kind to use with this flu--rather than aspirin or Excedrin, or Tylenol. (but, I'm having a flare up the last couple days and I forget why, LOL...I'd have to go look it up again)

There is research being done right now to find out why cytokine receptors shut down during this flu--which creates an overload of cytokines with no place to go, thus causing the "storm" effect. Otherwise, the storm would not make us sick--but the mechanism of how the immune system response works is not yet completely understood. It is humbling how little we still know about the wonders of the body, despite the medical advances which include unraveling the human genome.

I have read that the cytokine response will be organ specific, meaning that if the infection is in your lungs, that is where the storm will be and it could shut down your breathing. So it is important to mitigate the immune response if possible.

There is other research being done to see if there is a chemical or drug that can reopen the cytokine receptors. And another study is looking for ways to weaken the immune response of the body to avoid the production of too much cytokines. (not sure if this is making any sense...but there it is) None of these things will be available immediately, but at least there is research going on about it. The media is not covering this but you can find this information in professional journals.

I've read from MANY sources that the WH is investigating mandatory vaccinations, and my state, among many others, is trying to pass laws right now to make vaccinations mandatory.

I am also planning on bugging out.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/US/07/28/military.swine.flu/

Military planning for possible H1N1 outbreak

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The U.S. military wants to establish regional teams of military personnel to assist civilian authorities in the event of a significant outbreak of the H1N1 virus this fall, according to Defense Department officials.

The proposal is awaiting final approval from Defense Secretary Robert Gates.

The officials would not be identified because the proposal from U.S. Northern Command's Gen. Victor Renuart has not been approved by the secretary.

The plan calls for military task forces to work in conjunction with the Federal Emergency Management Agency. There is no final decision on how the military effort would be manned, but one source said it would likely include personnel from all branches of the military.

Don't Miss

* U.S. students face second quarantine in China

* School: No shortage of volunteers for swine flu trials

It has yet to be determined how many troops would be needed and whether they would come from the active duty or the National Guard and Reserve forces.

Civilian authorities would lead any relief efforts in the event of a major outbreak, the official said. The military, as they would for a natural disaster or other significant emergency situation, could provide support and fulfill any tasks that civilian authorities could not, such as air transport or testing of large numbers of viral samples from infected patients.

As a first step, Gates is being asked to sign a so-called "execution order" that would authorize the military to begin to conduct the detailed planning to execute the proposed plan.

Orders to deploy actual forces would be reviewed later, depending on how much of a health threat the flu poses this fall, the officials said.

Something else to consider....this quote is snipped from a longer article at http://www.fleshandstone.net/healthandsciencenews/1572.html

<<<H1N1 (swine flu) vaccine makers granted immunity from lawsuits Just as millions of Americans are being told they should get the new H1N1 or “swine flu” vaccine when it becomes available this fall, the Department of Health and Human Services has granted vaccine makers and federal officials immunity from lawsuits that result from any new H1N1 vaccine.

Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius signed the document releasing vaccine and government officials from liability on July 17.

Paul Pennock, a New York plaintiff’s attorney on medical liability cases, doesn’t agree with granting immunity. He told AP: "If you're going to ask people to do this for the common good, then let's make sure for the common good that these people will be taken care of if something goes wrong."

Granting immunity to vaccine manufacturers adds to the uneasiness some Americans have about the new flu vaccines.

Fred Burks, a writer with U.S. Intelligence Examiner, went back to the archives for coverage of the last swine flu immunization program in 1976. Burks wrote, “This excellent 60 Minutes exposé reveals blatant U.S. government propaganda and fear-mongering in the swine flu outbreak and mass vaccination of 1976. The incisive report states that though only one person died as a result of the swine flu, "4,000 Americans are claiming damages from Uncle Sam amounting to three and a half billion dollars because of what happened when they took that [swine flu] shot."

WHO no longer tracking, reporting H1N1 cases

The World Health Organization announced without fanfare July 16 that it would stop tracking swine flu cases and deaths around the world because the virus is too widespread.

The announcement was made on the WHO website:

“The increasing number of cases in many countries with sustained community transmission is making it extremely difficult, if not impossible, for countries to try and confirm them through laboratory testing. Moreover, the counting of individual cases is now no longer essential in such countries for monitoring either the level or nature of the risk posed by the pandemic virus or to guide implementation of the most appropriate response measures.”

Petition to “Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines” launched>>>>>\

\\

WHO is recommending the vaccine be mandatory. So far in the US it is not yet mandatory. But Obama is launching a huge pro-vaccine campaign and is spending millions of dollars on it.

For the record, I am not advocating for vaccines, nor do I flat oppose them. I just don't like exaggerated fear-mongering. We need to make informed decisions.

I think if we see mandatory H1N1 flu vaccines, it will first be for healthcare workers. Honestly, I can understand the logic behind that, to contain the spread.

I've seen some stories about states like NJ wanting to make it required for pre-schoolers to attend school. Okay, so keep your kid home. Not a bad idea in a pandemic, anyway.

From what I've read, there will simply not be enough vaccine to go around, so the recommendations are for determining who gets priority. That said, I just don't see a scenario where the vaccine police are banging on the door to force a needle in anyone's arm.

Please understand that this is not fear mongering. This is a very credible source who offers only her opinion based upon the facts she is presented with. God Bless.

Former Bush, Sr., Administration official, Catherine Austin Fitts

Former official of a recent President's Administration, and former managing director and member of the board of directors of the Wall Street investment bank Dillon, Read & Co. Inc, makes this startling statement:

NEWS BRIEF: "Swine Flu: What I Believe", by Catherine Austin Fitts, The Solari Report, July 22, 2009 http://solari.com/blog/?p=3532

From - Catherine Austin Fitts' Blog

"Swine Flu: What I Believe

Catherine, Daily Musings, Financial Permaculture and News & Commentary,

July 22, 2009 at 10:07 am

I believe one of the goals of the swine flu vaccine is depopulation. Perhaps it is the goal of a swine flu epidemic as well, whether bio-warfare or hype around a flu season.

These days, I keep remembering my sense of urgency leaving the Bush Administration in 1991. We had to do something to turn around the economy and gather real assets behind retirement plans and the social safety net. If not, Americans could find themselves deeply out on a limb. I felt my family and friends were in danger. They did not share my concern. They had a deep faith in the system.

As my efforts to find ways of reengineering government investment in communities failed to win political support, Washington and Wall Street moved forward with a debt bubble and globalization that was horrifying in its implications for humanity.

Overwhelmed by what was happening, I estimated the end result. My simple calculations guessed that we were going to achieve economic sustainability on Earth by depopulating down to a population of approximately 500 million people from our then current global population of 6 billion. I was a portfolio strategist used to looking at numbers from a very high level. Those around me could not fathom how all the different threads I was integrating could lead to such a conclusion. To me, we had to have radical change in how we governed resources or depopulate. It was a mathematical result.

A year later, in 1999, a very capable investment and portfolio strategist asked me if he could come have a private lunch with me in Washington. We sat in a posh restaurant across from the Capitol. He said quietly that he had calculated out where the derivatives and debt bubble combined with globalization were going. The only logical conclusion he could reach was that significant depopulation was going to occur. He said his estimates led to an approximate population of 500 million. I said very quietly, “that’s my estimate too.” I will never forget the look of sadness that crossed his face. I was amazed to find someone else who understood.

It turns out that we were not alone. Sir James Goldsmith had warned of the consequences of GATT in 1994. He described the process under way, involving the loss of land and livelihood for 3 billion people, “…This is the establishment against the rest of society.” Voices were rising around the planet as hardships exploded from global economic warfare and industrialization of agriculture.

As trillions of dollars were shifted out of America by legal and illegal means to reinvest in Asia and emerging markets and to build a global military empire, we left a sovereign nation economic model behind. Finally, the expense and corruption of empire resulted in bailouts of $12-14 trillion, delivering a new financial war chest to the people leading the financial engineering. Now we have exploding unemployment, an exploding federal deficit, an Inspector General for the TARP bailout program predicting that the ultimate bailout cost could rise to $23.7 trillion and a Congressional Budget Director who is concluding that we can no longer afford the social safety net.

That is, unless you change the actuarial assumptions in the budget – like life expectancy. Lowering immune systems and increasing toxicity levels combined with poor food, water and terrorizing stress will help do the trick. Review the history of vaccines rushed into production without proper testing and peer review - it is clear about the potential side effects. In addition, a plague can so frighten and help control people that they will accept the end of their current benefits (and the resulting implications to life expectancy) without objection. And a plague with proper planning can be highly profitable. Whatever the truth of what swine flu and related vaccines are, it can be used as a way to keep control in a situation that is quickly shifting out of control.

In short, an epidemic can be used to offset the inflation of capital with increasing deflation of the value and income of labor and continual demand destruction. It is a great deal of time and money spent on something that will not help build a real economy. The disinformation and control opportunities are profound. They keep the slow burn going. It is the next, meaner face of “the establishment against the rest of society.”

That’s what I believe. I am not an expert. I have no case worth presenting in a court of law. There are hundreds of hours of research on the swine flu and related vaccines that I have not done and I am not going to do. It is just what I believe, listening to the people I respect, and in no small part because if you map out all the financial ecosystems around the issue and people and incentives involved, it seems to me to be the logical conclusion.

Now, if this sounds ludicrous to you, it may be because you do not appreciate how dark the culture has become that is now in charge. Do you have any idea how impossibly frustrating it is to manage a highly centralized system in which the vast majority of people lack any responsibility to ensure that the whole thing works? Everyone wants their free lunch and there are no real markets or democracy to force accountability or a shared intelligence. Force works. Force has increasingly become the way to achieve most everything. Using force is a lot easier that living with rising risk and the costs of subsidizing an aging population.

So the question for you and me is “what do we do?” Are we going to take a vaccine? Are we going to allow our children to be vaccinated? Will we have a choice? How can we organize to make sure that we do? Is self-quarantine a practical option? How would we prepare for it?

What you believe is your responsibility. The time has come to build time into Summer schedules to research options, discuss them with those you trust and make informed decisions about what you believe and what actions you intend to take under a variety of scenarios.

I don’t have the answers yet. Somehow, I believe we can find them together. And while we do, let’s remember to pray for the love of humanity to be rekindled and nourished in each and every heart."

http://solari.com/blog/?p=3532

So are they finding that H1N1 (swine) causes a cytokine storm just like H5N1 (bird)? Is it as severe? I'm still not looking forward to when the swine epidemic reaches eastern Asia and the Pacific islands, where bird flu is endemic...what if the two cross? That would be awful. :(

Tell me how they can impose mandatory vaccination when they dont have enough of the vaccine to vacinate 1/4 of the population? To make it mandatory they have to first HAVE the vax, and have enough of it... which they dont.. and wont for several months.By the time they procure enough vaccine to make it mandatory the pandemic will be over. Im calling BS on that article.

Archived