MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Heads up

OINK

Every click I make on this board I have to log in again. Click on New Topic, log in. Click on View New Posts, log in(again). Click on topic in view new posts,log in.

The only change I know of is that my Firefox upgraded yesterday evening.

Just a heads up in case some of your "special" friends or "family members" :rolleyes: are having trouble

I don't come here enough anymore for it to be that big of a deal, but your family might have the same problem, so I wanted to let ya know.

Every click I make on this board I have to log in again. Click on New Topic, log in. Click on View New Posts, log in(again). Click on topic in view new posts,log in.

The only change I know of is that my Firefox upgraded yesterday evening.

Just a heads up in case some of your "special" friends or "family members" :rolleyes: are having trouble

I don't come here enough anymore for it to be that big of a deal, but your family might have the same problem, so I wanted to let ya know.

Sounds like an explorer or computer problem. I recently upgraded my explorer program, but am not having the same problems as you seem to be having.

None of my "special" friends or "family members" are having the same trouble as you.

Archived