MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

WANTED: KitchenAid Meat Grinder Attachment

Hi there,

I'm wanting to try my hand at ground sausage (since I don't eat pork) and my own hamburger. I know I have a hand-grinder somewhere but was wondering if anyone has a Kitchen Aid meat grinder attachment that they would be willing to sell or barter for.

Do let me know. I'd happily pay for shipping.

I have one but you cant have it....lol...I grind burger in it often. I also grind deer for jerky. One note, you need to cut off all the sinew(SP?) or it will wrap up on the drill part and make your mixer work to hard. Also, make sure you run it at the correct speed. I think its worth the money. Since we have our own beef, we run out of burger first. I'll have all these big roast left, and we just dont eat roast that often. So when we run out of burger, i thaw out a roast and grind it. We never have any left over parts anymore...

Here is a picture, dont ask why i have a picture of me grinding meat, someone must have asked me once before in some other forum...lol

post-6667-1250455346_thumb.jpg

Edited by cowgirl8

We don't eat pork either and the price of the beef sausage we use to buy has almost doubled. I would love to know how you make sausage from your beef. I don't have the atttachment for my Kitchenaide but do have a hand grinder to try it out.

Blessings,

Barbara

• 4 months later...
Hi there,

I'm wanting to try my hand at ground sausage (since I don't eat pork) and my own hamburger. I know I have a hand-grinder somewhere but was wondering if anyone has a Kitchen Aid meat grinder attachment that they would be willing to sell or barter for.

Do let me know. I'd happily pay for shipping.

I got a few of my attachments by going direct to the KA sight, looking for "referbished" items. ... Some are 1/2 price.