MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

another Prayer request

Ok..So, Hmmm.

This is kind of awkward...

I need your prayers for Hubby, but... I can't really explain what I need you to pray for. He's forbidden me to tell anyone (including family) what's going on. Let's just say it ain't at all good and he needs the Lords hand on him right now. So if you could, will you please ask God to watch over my guy?

Thanks Much!

Edited by ol'momma
Ok..So, Hmmm.

This is kind of awkward...

I need your prayers for Hubby, but... I can't really explain what I need you to pray for. He's forbidden me to tell anyone (including family) what's going on. Let's just say it ain't at all good and he needs the Lords hand on him right now. So if you could, will you please ask God to watch over my guy?

Thanks Much!

:pray:

I hope things are "lookin up" for y'all today. I will gladly pray for your husband.

Heavenly Father,

I sure hope that I say this right, but I can't help but feel that it is kinda kewl that we know no details, but KNOW that You know every single detail going on in this situation with ol'mama's husband. Not only do You know, but we can trust You with those we love. As much as we love our loved ones, You love them far greater.

Thank You for this prayer request...thank You for this opportunity to watch as You interceed and accomplish Your perfect will upon these lives. May Your peace flood this family's hearts and minds...may the needs that they have be met by Your hand alone, and as this family walks through this situation may they remember that their Heavenly Father's eye is upon them, and find comfort in that.

In Jesus Name I pray,