MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

which N95 mask is best choice?

NanaX2

Hi,your very infrequent poster is here with a question :rolleyes: . I've purchased several of the cheaper N 95 masks that are to be used for short periods of time. Now I wonder if I should have purchased something different? :o What are your getting for your family? Where did you get them? and what was the price point? Thanks for your help!

Hi,your very infrequent poster is here with a question :rolleyes: . I've purchased several of the cheaper N 95 masks that are to be used for short periods of time. Now I wonder if I should have purchased something different? :o What are your getting for your family? Where did you get them? and what was the price point? Thanks for your help!

I work in the hospital and have yearly N95 mask fit test done. There are several N95 masks that are available. The mask is effective if they fit properly on your face. I’m always concern when I watch the news and see people wearing mask that obviously don’t fit their face. It’s really a false sense of security.

Try your local hospital or community college if they offer fit testing for the public.

bd.

Archived