MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

need prayers please

pauline

(((Pauline)))

I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that our thoughts are with you and your family. So many of the folk on the board have lost a loved one recently that we know the sorrow and the numbness that seems to pervade.

Father God

I pray that even as you have called this man home, you care for the ones he left behind. Please wrap your arms around them in this time of grief, bring the good memories to their minds and surround them with loving friends.

In Jesus name

Amen

Oh dear Father God I ask you in your precious son Jesus' name to protect, comfort and heal the hearts and minds of your daughter Pauline and her children Lord. Keep your hedge firmly about them Lord especially the children Lord. I ask you Father God for a special dispensation of your grace and peace for Pauline in this deep trial of sorrows Lord, and I thank you Father in Jesus name that you hear our prayers and have promised us in your Word that it is done Father. Thank you and praise you Lord for protecting and comforting this precious family in Jesus name.

(((Pauline)))

I haven't been on line this week due to visiting family and only seeing this now. I am so very sorry to hear of your loss and will most certainly be lifting you and your precious children up in prayer. Please check in with us with you have a chance.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you forthe prayers they have brought comfort as we have dealt with the funeral and have started dealing with all the paperwork that we are having to do at this time there has been a workers comp investigation because he was in the semi, osha ahas also investigated as well as a mandatory autopsy as he died without being under medical care and unexpectedly, we are waiting on the autopsy report still and are applying for social security benefits at this time after the life insurance gets here we will be dealing with the mortgage company as we intend to pay off the house so that we don't need to worry about making payments on it will also be dealing with the bank on the car loan we have to pay off to keep the suburban that we use as our daily vehicle the biggest stress is trying to figure out what i will be able to do to support us as i have no training outside of cashiering and be a nurse aide 20 yrs ago and neither one really pay enough to support a family

(((Pauline))) Deepest sympathy to you and the children. Prayers and yet still praise, for your faith will be rewarded. Our Savior walks with you during these difficult times. Take one day at a time and continue to lean on Him. From psalms; Sing to God, sing praise to his name, extol him who rides on the clouds his name is the LORD— and rejoice before him. A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

Dear Pauline - Praying and believing that the Lord has gone before you and will provide for you and your childrens' every need. Asking you Father God to pour your grace upon this family in abundance Lord, and to build Pauline up in faith Lord to trust, believe, and receive provision by your hand Father. Thank you Father in Jesus' name.

Archived