MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Flu Kit Ready - Flu Shot Monday

Katz25

Hi Everyone,

Well I feel a little better, I have gotten everything together and have my flu kit ready to go in case me or my dad get sick this year. No medicine, but all that was recommended in post. Got my things from Vitacost today, plus cougy syrup. This one said no interactions with meds and I take so many thought I'd try it. Anyway I have everything packed and put in closet, so that made me feel better.

I work at a Senior Center around older people all day. So we HAVE to get reg. flu shots Monday. I hate to take them because everytime I take them I get sick, but last year I didn't get the shot and was sick and off work three times, flu once or twice...then bronchitis. Couldn't get it out of my chest. The third time was when swine flu was just announced and I went to the E.R., I was sure I had it!! LOL!! My imagination. Anyway maybe I won't get sick and this shot will help it not be so bad if I do. Hope so.

So far in my small town no news of H1N1, but the flu is sure moving in, lots of sick people already.

I remember working at a rehab facility and we had to get the shot, that was the first and last time I ever took the shot, it made me so ill and I still got sick.

Hi Everyone,

Well I feel a little better, I have gotten everything together and have my flu kit ready to go in case me or my dad get sick this year. No medicine, but all that was recommended in post. Got my things from Vitacost today, plus cougy syrup. This one said no interactions with meds and I take so many thought I'd try it. Anyway I have everything packed and put in closet, so that made me feel better.

I work at a Senior Center around older people all day. So we HAVE to get reg. flu shots Monday. I hate to take them because everytime I take them I get sick, but last year I didn't get the shot and was sick and off work three times, flu once or twice...then bronchitis. Couldn't get it out of my chest. The third time was when swine flu was just announced and I went to the E.R., I was sure I had it!! LOL!! My imagination. Anyway maybe I won't get sick and this shot will help it not be so bad if I do. Hope so.

So far in my small town no news of H1N1, but the flu is sure moving in, lots of sick people already.

• 2 weeks later...

$15? They cost $35 - $50 around here.

Archived