MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

an offer

drumrunner

If there are any members of this forum who need food-grade 5 gallon plastic buckets for food storage, I have plenty on hand (well over 100), all are cleaned and have snug fitting lids. The price is right, FREE, for as many as you need, however you will need to pick up the buckets. If you want any of these items, simply PM me and we can make arrangements for a time.

Moderators, if you think that this posting is inappropriate, please feel free to remove it. I'm just trying to assist fellow Colorado preppers with some necessary equipment.

How close are you to the WY line?

not far, I am about 90 miles from Cheyenne, on the far north side of Denver.

I PM'd both of you.

sent you a return PM, this will work well! Give me a rough number of how many I should get for us

one other note, will either of you need water storage barrels? Same guy who has the 5 gallon buckets also has a few 55 gallon plastic drums at the same price, nothing.

It's too early to really be thinking clearly, only on my second cup of coffee so far. But it did occur to me that there might be other members of this forum who may have extra prep items that others might need desperately, just not near Colorado in my case. Maybe this idea is not completely reasonable but perhaps it just may be, but if someone has an abundance of something that may be needed by a fellow prepper, would it not be the human thing to do to offer it? Just a thought.

I think I'll def. be making the trip, LOL. We are looking for rain barrels.

I think it's fantastic to offer what you have excess of. I also think it goes around.

Excellent, email me if you wish at drumrunner59@yahoo.com and we can set up a time for you to get your barrels & buckets!

I'll talk to my Husband this week, hopefully tonight if he's home at a decent hour.

I will be home all weekend long if that is a good time, email me for my address & directions and we can 'giterdone'

Archived