MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

where do you live?

northern indiana 30 minutes from the welcome to Michigan sign.

I live in NE IN about the smae distance from Michigan line. I live about 10 min from I69. Maybe we have seen each other & didn't know it.

grammafram I'm 1 hour west of you.

Grammafarm, I bet we're nearly neighbors. :) I'm over by Stroh.

Gofish, you're prolly not too far from Cat. :)

We REEEEEEEEEEALLY need to do a mid-west get together sometime. :) Would be a ball.

I'm in Dekalb Co on the East side of I69. I have family in Stroh area (actually live at Big Turkey Lake) & I grew up in Noble Co so am very familiar with that area. Dh & I used to fish in Mongo & eat at Fish of Stroh! Does sound like it might be fun to meet others in our area. This is fun to see where everyone is from.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psst...Granny Clampet....You are dating yourself. Some of these youngsters will be scratching their heads......

MtRider [....oh? How do I remember what she refers to?? Yeah, I'm OLDE! LOL ]

We live in eastern AL on the border of GA. Near Auburn, AL. :wave: In Kutzu country.

cleanheart

Edited by cleanheart

everywhere--dh is a traveling welder/pipefitter so we are always in different places--currently in northern wyoming

we have our retreat in central louisiana and are currently considering a retreat in the eastern texas panhandle (where we both grew up)--

We live in eastern AL on the border of GA. Near Auburn, AL. :wave: In Kutzu country.

cleanheart

Hi Cleanheart, just seeing this, sorry for the delay answering. :)

We moved from Alexander City three and a half years ago, so I'm sure you know exactly where that is.

Now we are in Shelby County , more central Alabama. And we have plenty of Kudzu around here too! ;)

I live on what is left of the cotton farm I was raised on. Just south of the durned Dallas/ Ft. Worth Metromess. DD just graduated from college finally with teaching certification and can't find a school. Too many folks that didn't teach are trying to enter the field now I reckon. Small houses are selling well, 1200 to 1500 sq ft, larger homes are sittin empty. Neighbor is a builder and says that there is an incentive for new home buyers to buy the smaller homes, GF lives in a small home and her neighbor hood is growing, two new homes just the last month across the street from her. Looks to be mostly young marrieds and older singles there.

Ed