MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I saved my 100th post for "this" forum.

cleanheart

Hello Friends, I know we've never met, but some of y'all feel like friends. I wanted to post my 100th post in this forum to say "THANK YOU"!!!! Thank you for all the time and wisdom you have shared with how many thousands of people. I think that this web-site is saving a time gone past where women shared everyday with each other as they visited each other, sharing recipes, how to, wisdom, sewing tips, all kinds of information I can't even begin to share here.

I especially have benifited from MrsSurvival personally as it has kept me in the right mind set for life and survival.

I first joined MrsSurvival in 1998, moved, fell away, then came back. That's why this is only my 100th post. I want so bad to be a honored family member. I'll get there one day. I read more than I post. Anyway, I just wanted to tell every one that reads this that I love each and every one of you and yes, I pray for my MrsSurvival family. Thank you for all that you've given me. I just hope I can return and share what I've learned in life as well.

Right now, I'm working on getting my advicar. I'll get it.......

Loving you my cyber space family, :bighug2:

cleanheart :bouquet:

Archived