MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thank you for the new home.

I want to thank you, Darlene, MM and whoever else had a hand in getting us back 'Home'. It looks great. smile.gif

This is the first site I ever posted in and therefore, I do call it my home on the net. I have met some very beautiful people here and hope to continue meeting more.

I have been here since Jan. of 1999, I know others have been here longer, but I only started getting on the net about that time.

Thank you again for all the hard work and time you spend working on the site, Darlene, MM and the rest who work hard on the site. smile.gif

Snowmom

Guest Guest

{{{{{{Darlene and Lisa}}}}} All the time and effort you have given to make Mrs-S a reality are deeply appreciated smile.gif Thank you for bringing us HOME!

------------------

becca.jpg

Guest Guest

As usual, it all MM...she's the one that designed this and got it up and running again...

I'd be lost without her. *smile*

But yes, it's so nice to be home.

------------------

d5.jpg

***debbie clicks her heels saying***

There's no place like home---There's no place like home......

Thanks!!!!!!

debbie

------------------

darn-i can't get that sig to work..Ozzzyyy..help!!

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited July 20, 2002).]

Guest Guest

Although I have only posted once since finding this site back in the beginning with doubleought (I think that is the correct spelling), I check it almost everyday. I've been in withdrawl while it was down. The site looks wonderful. Great job!

Thanks Snow,

I read that in the sig forum and tried it and ....da-da.....it worked!! Thanks!!

Momx5,

Please keep on posting!!!!!! Let me guess you have 5 kids or your a family of 5 moms (mormon maybe-that would be interesting!)

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bc.FHX9AZpQpY9DM

Hi Momx5, I don't remember if I met you before or not, but it is nice to see you. smile.gif Be sure to keep on posting. smile.gif

Good to see you back too Freundin, it has been a while. Keep on posting. smile.gif

Debbie, you are so right, there is no place like home, and this is 'Home'. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif