MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
MommaDogs

Family in NH needs prayers

In NH near my Mom's house, four teens decided to rob a house and kill anyone in it. They sliced up a 42 year old mother and broke the bones and slit the throat of a little girl, 11. Dad was traveling for work. The mother died, the little girl survived. They let her out of the hospital to attend her mother's funeral, but she is back in for her injuries. The crime was completely random, and the boys tried to turn in the loot at a pawn shop and were caught and are in jail.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hamps..._in_nh_slaying/

This family desperately needs prayers, and please, God, let this little girl heal one day.

What a terrible tragedy, I most certainly will pray for this precious child and the healing she will need physically and emotionally. :pray:

Will be praying for this family.

Is it just me or are more and more of these totally insane crimes happening? It it so disturbing that so many people have no moral compass. It's just pure evil and truely frightening.

bb

For healing and forgiveness, for mercy and grace, Lord hear our prayer.

:pray: +

My heart aches for the DD and husband. Prayers going up for them.

This happened in a town near me.

These are small towns around here and everyone knows everyone else even in the next town over.

The parents of the boys accused are mostly good people, churchgoers, conscientious.One of the boys is adopted and his adoptive mom is hiding in the house, afraid to go outside because of the hatred and blame directed at her and her husband. This should not be.

The whole situation is ugly. But the parents of these kids are also victims. And I really am sick of the "Hang them high" comments I see everywhere and the "Fry the parents too" remarks posted on news stories about this. Justice will take its course. The parents are suffering enough.

It is purely evil what these kids are accused of doing--and my heart goes out totally to the family who lost the mom and the little girl who now must heal. (She's out of the hospital now, by the way, and doing well)

But what the whole situation underscores for me is that all parents need to know where their kids are, what they doing, and who they are with--as well as have access to their facebook and myspace pages If they are allowed to have these things. Also, parents must check their kids' ipods. There has been much written about these accused boys, that they all were fans of what is called horrocore music, and liked a group called Insane Clown Posse, whose lyrics glorify killing and murder, couching it in terms of avenging against evil. A lot of kids think the group and its fans, called Juggalos, are just a group of fans who believe in a code of behavior that is supposed to be ethical. But in many states, Juggalos are considered a violent gang.

Also, if your kid suddenly changes like these kids did--from being talented, bright, outgoing students to reclusive, failing grades, depressed.....get serious help.

My daughter, who knew the four boys involved, came home three days after this broke in the news with a dozen white roses for me. "Ma," she sobbed. " Oh Ma....Thanks for caring about who I hang around with and what time I come home. You're my everything and if anything ever happened to you....they could have come to our house. You know I had a crush on one of them a couple years ago...."

So please, keep the victim's family in your prayers.

Pray for the families of the accused.

And please add a little prayer for my daughter and me who are still quite shaken up over this.

(((Judy)))

I have missed you :hug3:

As you often do, you have brought a different perspective to a troubling situation. Yes, I will certainly pray for you and your sweet daughter. I will also pray for the families of these disturbed young men, I can't imagine being in their shoes. It's bad business, from every angle. :pray: