MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

URGENT..please check out this thread

ANewMe

I heard on the MSM (NBC I think) about the Ukraine being hit hard, not too much detail, but at least they are admitting it.

We have a Baxter Lab plant in our city. They just medical equipment type stuff here, out of plastics I guess.

SIL is an RN at the health dept here, as I have mentioned, and she says it is crazy, people are so worried, are lying about being pregnant, lying about their children having asthma and such.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/11020902...aine_Spike.html

Ukraine H1N1 Deaths and Hospitalizations Spike Higher

Recombinomics Commentary 21:54

November 2, 2009

255516 Influenza/ARI

15810 Hospital Admissions

235 Intensive Care

70 deaths

The above numbers reflect the latest government update on cases in the Ukraine. They are dramatically higher than those reported in the past few days and raise concerns that the death toll will increase significantly over the next several days.

Some wire service reports and comments from WHO have downplayed these numbers, noting that the death rate for Ukraine is similar to other countries in Europe. However, the deaths in the other countries accumulated over the entire pandemic flu season, while the deaths in the Ukraine were in the past few weeks, with most cases reported in the past few days.

About 5% of patients admitted with H1N1 infections have died in other countries, so that rate in the patients currently hospitalized would increase the deaths in Ukraine 10 fold, which would be markedly higher than any other European country. Moreover, the vast majority of the cases, hospitalizations, ICU admissions, and deaths are in three Oblasts in western Ukraine. Lviv, Ternopil, and Ivano-Frankivsk (see map).

This concentration of H1N1, including serious and fatal cases, raises concerns that the virus in this region has changed. Samples have been sent to London for analysis and prompt release of that data would be useful.

Found this report from a supposed resident of Ukraine who is posted on a site....

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread515093/pg83

(quote)

Hi to everybody. I am from Ukraine even i don't leave there now.. I want to make several notes. 1. Dont trust a word to what ukr. officials are saying. Whatever they say is lie. 2.In Kiev and eastern part of Ukraine most of people don't take this all serious and don't understand why they closed schools. This flue doesn't look different from other years. 3.People in Western ukraine are quite concerned even no major panic. I found a person from Ivano Frankivsk. He has conncetions in the local ambulance. He is saying officials are hiding real numbers. Only today over 70 people were put to hospitals. As a matter of fact his close friend who works in ambulance got to hospital yesterday. Many cases people die in just several days. When they make autopsy they see lungs are completely destroyed like after a long time pneumonia. Doctors don't know what is it. He also sent me instructions for the hospital employees. They are colecting all kinds of tests and send them to Kiev and never get results.. If you want details about these instructions I can translate. Treatment is same for everybody.. But strange thing some of the ill people don't have fever... There are rumours in that region that a burial of people on which was tested biological weapon during USSR was open. But its just rumours so far. What is obvious is that above some cities AN26 are flying and sometimes spraying smth. I even got a picture... But officials completely deny this...

(/quote)

This next post is by the person that seems to have a lot credibility and a rational thought process. He posted it in response to the copied quote above....

reply posted on 2-11-2009 @ 06:02 PM by ecoparity

reply to post by nikiano

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lack of a fever is also a known symptom of swine flu cases going back to Mexico. That's one of the media mis-steps I've noticed, they tell people that high fever is the primary indicator of swine flu when we have thousands of cases where the patient had a lower than normal temperature until the worst part of the immune response began.

When I had it I also had a lower than normal body temperature more often than a fever.

There's a theory that the low body temp is an "intelligent" immune response from our genetic history. This swine flu virus thrives at higher body temperatures and cannot reproduce at lower temperatures, hence the theory that victim's immune systems respond first by lowering the thermostat.

The primary indicator of swine flu is a severe cough and body aches. The cough is deep and painful. Fever may or may not be present. If the victim goes into a cytokine storm reaction they will quite suddenly develop a high fever and confusion / hallucinations and have trouble breathing. From there they begin to turn blue as the lungs fill up with blood. Without treatment they will begin coughing up blood and go into a coma. Death occurs in as little as 12 hours up to months later depending on the victim's health, age and how strong the immune response was.

The lung conditions you describe are very common in those who die from immune response. The T cells actually attack the lining of the lungs causing them to hemorrhage. This same mechanism is also seen in the other major organs leading to some pretty gruesome descriptions of "melted organs" / "cooked organs" and so on.

I'm sorry to have to post that so many times but people keep making the mistake of thinking those symptoms indicate some other pathogen is at work. I'm afraid its the same thing we've seen since Mexico - it just hits some places and people much harder than others. It is a scary virus when it kills though, as scary as Ebola or any other virus that attacks the host in that way.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by ecoparity]

Hope I'm not over-doing it on this thread....just thought it might be helpful if I could "weed" through some of the back-and-forth chat and post things that may be of interest for others.

This person is the one who started the thread that I have been reading.....he's basically the one that broke the story over on abovetopsecret. He is a med student and today he left out to try to get meds and supplies...he is holding up in his home. He JUST reported in and I thought you guys may find this glimpse of what he experienced interesting.....AGAIN sorry if this is overkill

reply posted on 2-11-2009 @ 06:15 PM by asen_y2k

Ok good news for me...got a pack of tamiflu, vitamins and mask and anti cold meds, sent from Poland.

Guess what...police are imposing quarantine. They had AK 47 guns and bullet proof jackets, batons and pepper spray on them. Caught us right outside the hostel, asked us what we were doing outside. We explained them about the meds. They did a full body search, detained us at the spot for 30mins. One guy did not have his id, he got arrested and taken to the station.

OK so I finally read through this thread and am a little freaked out!!! Like I didn't have enough to worry about!!!!! This is scary stuff--I don't think you are overdoing it at all.

Why would Romania...who is next door to Ukraine???....QUARANTINE their own hospitals if there was nothing to be concerned about?

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-11/...nt_12374041.htm

Romania places all hospitals under quarantine amid flu threat

www.chinaview.cn 2009-11-03 06:21:57 Print

BUCHAREST, Nov. 2 (Xinhua) -- Romania's Health Ministry Monday decided to place under quarantine all hospitals in the country, announced State Secretary Adrian Streinu-Cercel.

According to him, separate emergency wards will be opened to exclusively treat people with flu symptoms.

Starting this week, antiviral medicines will be delivered to hospitals, which will also get additional funding for purchasing surgical masks and disinfectants.

Vaccination is expected to start on November 26 and the ministry will issue an order whereby all the family doctors are mobilized in the vaccination campaign, Cercel said, adding that the first 1.3 million doses will be used on medical staff, high school and university students in eastern city of Iasi and the capital city Bucharest. Vaccines will also be provided to border police staff deployed mainly at Romania's border with Ukraine.

Romania has reported 555 A/H1N1 flu cases but with no deaths since May, when the first case was registered, Cercel said. Among them, 174 are still being treated.

Most of the cases are in the northeastern county of Iasi, the south county of Prahova and the capital city of Bucharest, the official said, adding that schools in Bucharest and Dolj, Iasi and Suceava counties have been closed to contain the disease.

The surveillance and control network continues to be on the red alert for finding new cases and the hospitals for infectious diseases are prepared in case of a large flow of patients, Cercel added.

Mine too. I can't quit checking back to see if any updates. It scares me, but also shows me how fast things can happen. It could happen here, you never know. Then they would force you to do things you might not want to and then there is Marshall Law and things could turn ugly fast. I've seen it so many times in movies and think that won't ever happen, then you start reading these things and its scarey. I feel sorry for the people there. I can't even imagine how scared they must be.

I just got this email back from my brother, who is a missionary.

I am just copying and pasting what he said. Larry is one of the men my brother usually travels with to Ukraine. My brother did not go this time.

Yes they have an epidemic! Larry is there with five others from the USA to hold a conference now. I talked with him on the phone this morning , said law passed you cannot hold any type large meetings . Has to be 10 or less. Larry said 40 people died already in Kmelnitsky where they are at. Some were children and 4 doctors died. Pray for them as they are holding meetings in the church office , had two groups of 180 in each meeting . Very tight fit. At airports you must take thermometer test before you can leave country . Larry says the church is going out on the streets and praying with the people telling them "we have prayed and God will keep you safe ,trust in Him".

Fixing to start sifting through to see what I can find out about what is going on over there....hoping DH will be able to help out with kiddos while I post.

Violet, please send my heartfelt prayers to your brother's friend and all those with him. Well, let me head off because it looks like there have been a lot of chatter on the site I've been visiting.

Just for reference.....

"Ecoparity" is a person who is very level headed and seems to be in a position that allows him certain access to info. I have found him to be very rational and not real quick to give in to panic-mode.

"asen_y2k" is a foreign med student that is going to school there and seems to be stuck there. He is the one that posted the story and made it public on abovetopsecret.

There are a couple others that I may post remarks from BUT I can promise you I will not post anything that is not credible. I just want us to all get a good look at what could be a possibility and see if we can piece together the full story.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091102/hl_af...102220949/print

Deaths in Ukraine fuel swine flu fears

Mon Nov 2, 5:08 pm ET

KIEV (AFP) – Ukraine raised its death toll from flu and respiratory problems on Monday, while Kiev's mayor suggested a Champions League match should be played without spectators amid a swine flu scare.

Kiev made an urgent appeal to world powers for help battling the spread of the A(H1N1) virus on Sunday, after declaring 60 people had died of respiratory complications and flu.

The health ministry raised this figure to 67 on Monday, without detailing when the deaths took place or explaining the jump in the toll.

"Sixty-seven people have died," Deputy Health Minister Vasyl Lazoryshynets said, adding that this figure "did not differ much" from previous years.

He said 255,000 cases of flu and acute respiratory illness had been registered among the country's population of 46 million. Of those 15,000 people were hospitalised, he said.

Kiev's mayor suggested the Champions League match between Inter Milan and Dynamo Kiev later in the week should take place in a stadium empty of football fans to prevent further infection.

Ukraine's neighbour Poland wrote to the European Union urging swift action to help fight the spread of flu.

Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk said it was in EU members' interests to send medical help to Ukraine.

Elsewhere, Slovakia closed two pedestrian border crossings with Ukraine and ordered spot medical checks at others, according to the SITA news agency.

The Ukrainian government's announcement last week that it was implementing the toughest measures yet in Europe to combat swine flu led to panic, sparking a run on pharmacies.

Authorities in Ukraine's eastern Donetsk region have ordered employees of medical centers, shopping centres and public transport to wear masks over the next three days, Interfax news agency reported Monday.

Alarm over swine flu has become a political issue in Ukraine as the country gears up for January's presidential election, with rival candidates seeking to take the initiative in battling the disease.

Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko ordered a three-week shutdown of schools and universities, while her rival, President Viktor Yushchenko, asked the United States, the European Union and NATO for drugs and equipment to fight the spread of the virus.

On Monday Tymoshenko denounced the panic as being created "by the unscrupulous statements of certain politicians", and said the country was suffering an epidemic of normal flu with a few cases of A(H1N1).

According to the health ministry, only 22 cases, including one death, have been confirmed as the A(H1N1) virus, widely known as swine flu. The country's National Security Council however puts the number of dead at four.

Ukraine has also ordered 16 tonnes of the antiviral drug Tamiflu from Switzerland.

Deaths from H1N1 rise by 700 in one week, WHO reports

2. November 2009 23:48

The number of deaths from H1N1 (swine flu) rose by 700 in a week, to top 5,700 since the virus was first identified in April, the WHO reported Friday, Agence France-Presse reports (10/30).

"The biggest rise in the past week was recorded in the Americas, w[h]ere 636 more people were reported killed by swine flu, bringing the region's death toll to 4,175, the UN agency said, AFP reports in a second story. "Fatal cases in Europe also climbed to at least 281, while those in Asia-Pacific rose to 1,070" (10/31).

According to the latest WHO figures, there are an estimated 440,000 confirmed cases of H1N1 worldwide, BBC reports. However, because many countries have stopped recording individual cases of the virus, it is likely the latest statistic underestimates the total number of people affected by the virus (10/30).

An international panel of vaccine experts advising the WHO on Friday concluded that a single dose of the H1N1 vaccine would likely offer anyone over six months of age protection against the H1N1 virus, the Washington Post reports. "The experts … recommended that countries that have made children a high priority for the vaccine should consider giving one dose to as many children as possible before administering a second dose," the newspaper writes. However, the group also acknowledged that data on children under 10 was "limited and more studies are needed," and advised countries to proceed with vaccination strategies "most appropriate to their population."

"U.S. health officials have recommended two doses for children younger than 10, based on the early results of studies indicating that one dose was insufficient to produce a strong enough immune system response to protect that age group," according to the newspaper. "The recommendation came as the number of U.S. children who have died from the H1N1 virus increased to 114 -- a jump of 19 deaths from the week before" (Stein, 10/31).

Also on Friday, Marie-Paule Kieny, of the WHO, discussed the organization's campaign to distribute H1N1 vaccines to developing countries, Reuters reports. According to Kieny, a group of 16 countries would soon receive enough H1N1 vaccines for 2 percent of their populations. The WHO's goal is to provide enough H1N1 vaccines to 95 countries to immunize over 10 percent of their populations, according to the news service.

"WHO has received donations of 156 million doses of vaccine from four manufacturers or governments, and hoped to reach the 200 million dose level needed to help 95 countries, [Kieny] said," Reuters writes (Lynn, 10/30).

Efforts To Contain H1N1 Cases Force Shutdowns In Ukraine, Afghanistan

Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko on Friday "imposed travel restrictions, banned public gatherings and closed schools and universities for three weeks after the health ministry declared an epidemic of the H1N1 virus," the Wall Street Journal reports. "The ministry released figures Sunday showing 53 people had died from flu and respiratory infections, although it was unclear how many of these were caused by the H1N1 virus," the newspaper writes (Marson, 11/1).

The New York Times also reports on rising fears over the H1N1 virus in the Ukraine, noting, "[n]ews reports from the western part of the country said there were long lines at pharmacies as people sought medication and masks." The newspaper reports the WHO plans to send a team to assist authorities in the Ukraine (Levy, 10/31).

The Afghan government on Monday declared H1N1 to be a health emergency and ordered the closing of schools for three weeks in an effort to contain the virus, after the country suffered its first death from H1N1 last week, Reuters reports. The government has also advised against public gatherings. "Nearly 350 positive cases of H1N1 have been detected among foreigners and Afghans and several hundred more people are suspected to be infected, [Farid Raaid,] a public health ministry spokesman said," the news service reports. According to Raaid, the WHO plans to offer the country one million doses of the H1N1 vaccine (Salahuddin, 11/2).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This article is republished with kind permission from our friends at The Kaiser Family Foundation. You can view the entire Kaiser Daily Health Policy Report, search the archives, or sign up for email delivery of in-depth coverage of health policy developments, debates and discussions. The Kaiser Daily Health Policy Report is published for Kaisernetwork.org, a free service of The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation. Copyright 2009 Advisory Board Company and Kaiser Family Foundation. All rights reserved.

http://thebirdflupandemic.com/archives/swi...through-ukraine

Swine Flu? Typhus? Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever? Pneumonic Plague? Panic Explodes As A Mystery Illness Rips Through Ukraine

Tonight the nation of Ukraine is in an absolute state of panic as a mystery illness rips through that country. Some reports are claiming that this mystery illness is a more virulent form of the H1N1 swine flu. Other reports are linking the mystery illness with typhus, ebola hemorrhagic fever or even the pneumonic plague. What all the media reports do agree on is that an epidemic is devastating Ukraine tonight and that a wave of panic is sweeping over that nation.

The following is a list of many of the most recent reports that we have received regarding this outbreak. Hopefully there will be additional reports that will clarify the situation in Ukraine over the next 24 hours.....

*One report says that this mystery illness begins as an ordinary bout of the flu, but after a week the symptoms get far worse. The report says that approximately 40,000 Ukrainians have contracted the disease and that about 30 people there have died of it so far.

*Ukraine Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko has ordered schools and cinemas closed and has banned public gatherings for three weeks to contain the spread of the mystery virus amid growing panic over several dozen unexplained deaths in the western areas of the country.

*The Kyiv Post is reporting that Ukraine’s Health Ministry has not yet determined whether the recent deaths are related to the H1N1 swine flu virus, but they have admitted to sending more than 1,200 doses of Tamiflu to western Ukraine.

*The World Health Organization has announced that it is sending a team of experts to the Ukraine to investigate reports of severe H1N1 disease there.

*Recombinomics is reporting that four doctors have died of the flu in Ukraine's Ternopol and Lvov regions.

*There is a report that the temperature inside of the lungs of those dying from this illness reached up to 55 degrees Celsius (over 130 degrees Fahrenheit). In other words, their lungs virtually melted and filled with blood.

*Rumors that the mystery illness could be connected to typhus or ebola hemorrhagic fever are circulating in Ukraine.

*One international media report claims that the Ukraine Ministry of Health has not established the exact diagnosis of the epidemic disease in the western regions of Ukraine yet, but that pneumonic plague is suspected.

*Meanwhile, a second man has died of pneumonic plague in a remote part of northwest China where a city of more than 10,000 people has been sealed off. Could this be linked to the outbreak in Ukraine?

The following Russia Today video report contains some of the basic information that is known about the situation in Ukraine.....

If you have any additional information about what is happening in Ukraine please leave a comment below. Whatever the illness there turns out to be, it sounds VERY serious and it seems to be spreading very fast. Let us all hope that this is not the beginning of a nightmare.

http://thebirdflupandemic.com/

H1N1 Swine Flu Or Something Far Worse? The Debate Over What The Heck Is Going On In Ukraine Rages On

At this hour a team of experts from the World Health Organization is on the ground in Ukraine, but the search for solid answers about what in the world is going on there has not made much progress. Some sources are insisting that it is just the same old H1N1 swine flu that is found in the rest of the world. Others are speculating that the H1N1 swine flu there has mutated into a much deadlier form. Other sources are absolutely convinced that the H1N1 swine flu simply could not produce the kind of deaths that are being seen right now in Ukraine.

The latest government numbers tell us that over a quarter of a million Ukrainians have developed flu-like symptoms, over 15,000 have been hospitalized, 235 are in intensive care and 70 people have died.

Of those 70 deaths, 22 have tested positive for the swine flu, although Bloomberg is reporting that authorities are saying that it is "difficult to tell" whether the pandemic H1N1 virus is responsible for all the cases.

Observers have noted that the death rate does seem to be substantially higher than in other European nations, so some are speculating that the H1N1 swine flu may have mutated into a more virulent form in that region.

The World Health Organization team of experts plans to collect samples from patients in the Ukraine and send them to the WHO’s center in London for diagnosis. Preliminary data from that analysis should be available in a few days.

Meanwhile, a retired biochemist quoted over on the Urban Survival website is extremely skeptical that the carnage in the Ukraine is being caused by the H1N1 swine flu.....

-----

What scares the **** out of me is that the bleeding in the lungs is exactly what killed a lot of folks in the 1918-19 pandemic. See the great book "The Great Influenza: The story of the deadliest pandemic in history ." People would literally fall dead walking across the street. The bleeding out of the lungs was most likely the result of a "cytokine storm" that so increased the vascular permeability in the air sacks that blood filled the lungs. The reason why the mortality in the 1918-1919 pandemic was concentrated in the 18-25 yo cohort was that they had the most active immune systems.

Now I've NO conjecture as to who may have let this loose or why. But I do know that the technology is widespread to replicate the 1918-1919 virus that killed 2-4 million Americans and about 50 million world wide. And folks only traveled by ship in 1918. And there is NO vaccine for this flu type.

Hopefully we will know in a couple of weeks the sequences of the 8 RNA pieces in the Ukraine virus. I'll bet the farm that it is a replicant of the "Spanish Flu." If so, the odds are totally infinitesimal that this was NOT a deliberate bioweapon release.

I note that long haul truckers will simply go home and park their rigs if this flu reaches the USA. And exactly what reason do we have to suppose that it will be confined to Ukraine? The average city has 3 days of food. Connect the dots... please...............

-----

Other early reports indicated that the H1N1 swine flu had been ruled out as the cause for at least some of the deaths in Ukraine.

So just what in the world IS going on over there?

Hopefully the WHO will have some honest answers for us over the next few days. If the number of deaths starts climbing into the hundreds or thousands we may have a truly serious problem on our hands.

Up until now, the H1N1 swine flu "pandemic" has mostly been a bunch of hype. World health authorities tell us that about 500,000 people die from the regular seasonal flu around the world each year, and yet only about 5,700 have died from the H1N1 swine flu worldwide so far.

Hardly something to be worried about.

But if the H1N1 swine flu mutates, or if this outbreak in Ukraine is something else entirely, then we may have something real to worry ourselves about.

IF I had received the following response/warning from ECOPARITY....I would take it seriously.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread515093/pg87

reply posted on 3-11-2009 @ 12:11 AM by ecoparity

Asen:

I don't want to alarm you but I think we're getting to the point where it would be in your best interest to leave the country if at all possible. You should check with your embassy there and see if they can help you get across the border (after being checked for symptoms, I'm sure).

The leadership of Ukraine made a speech last night in which they fell on the sword completely and admitted they are completely unprepared and unable to deal with this situation. For them to do this in a n election season says a lot about how bad things really are.

I've seen some calculations and private emails which go into the current saturation of the health care system. They are going to run out of ventilators within hours and beds within a few days.

I'm worried things are going to get bad there and the neighbors seem to know it. Sending 60 doses of antivirals to a country of millions is probably one of the biggest F-You diplomatic gestures I've ever seen.

Try to get out and if you can't you need to stock up on supplies for at least three weeks worth of living.

There are almost no photos coming out of the region, by the way. You could earn some extra money with a decent camera in the next few days if you can and are willing to get out and around. It will probably take a few days to get out of the country if you decide to go but it might be worth doing some part time photo journalism work in the meantime.

ANewMe,

I will tell my brother that you will pray, too. Each prayer is needed and I do believe in the power of prayer. Thank you for praying !

I appreciate the updates as you get them. This is very serious.

I was able to get my swine flu vaccine today. The lady did not want to give me one and almost didn't. The only wanted to give to PG women and children, healthcare workers and those who care for small children. I am high risk, I have diabetes and asthma.

My daughter has had the swine flu for a month. She had to go to ER last week. Today she had to go to the doctors and get Zpack and Prednisone.

Her husband is very ill, but a different problem. It is mess for them right now !

Their son already had the swine flu but got over it.

May God be with each and every one of us and protect us.

http://ichkeria.info/content/view/6060/48/

Experts and observers agree that Ukraine outbreak of pneumonic plague

Most experts and observers agree that Ukraine outbreak of pneumonic plague.

For the first time this said deputy of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Nina Theological October 30 this year. This statement was based on the MP detention of health workers directly involved in treatment and examination of sick people. It should be noted and that the doctors are also victims of this disease.

Today we know that four doctors have died after contact with sick Official high-ranking officials of the Ukrainian government kept silent on the matter and make a statement that the pneumonic plague bacteria at the moment is not revealed. At present, according to official statistics, there are 255 thousand inifitsirovannyh of which 67 people died.

However, the number of cases and deaths in reality may be much higher. Most experts and observers believe it is pneumonic plague, a disease caused by Yersinia pestis certain kind, and at present the nature of the disease in most cases, atypical, that is not amenable to treatment medication. In this case, the pneumonic plague bacillus can only be of artificial origin.

Because in this era of the bacteria causing plague including lung, as well as other high-risk of infection and disease are being produced and stored only in special government labs and they are in this case with bacteriological weapons. In any case in recent years in the world recorded a minimal number of cases of plague, and among them there is not a diagnosis of pneumonic plague.

All cases of the deadly infectious disease recorded on the African continent and in the U.S., but it was a matter of bubonic plague, which is transmitted to humans mainly through domestic animals, namely, from the bite of fleas, insects are found in their hair. The number of cases in this case, the minimum and talk about the epidemic is not necessary. And if the version that the Ukrainian state is indeed a rare outbreak of the deadly disease is confirmed, the source it can not be found in the hair and pet fur, and on Lubyanka Square Russia's capital.

Since it is an imperial Russia, followed by Georgia, Ukraine considers its primary and essential military purpose. As is well known Kremlin executioners used chemical, bacteriological and radiological weapons in aggression against the Chechen State, was tested on Chechen civilians, including children, unknown drugs that cause incurable diseases.

An example is the mass disease of unknown disease in children Shelkovsk area of CRI in December 2005. Then, apparently Russia's war criminals has been tested so-called "gene guns" because the technique of the disease was strictly selective.

There are also other numerous cases of war crimes, Russia's North Caucasus with the use of prohibited weapons. Judging by the mass and the nature of the disease, and the number of dead people, against Ukraine committed bacteriological attack, which is one of the stages in the further invasion of an independent state.

Monitoring Department.

IA"Ichkeria-info"

REMEMBER....THIS IS THE GUY THAT IS REPORTING WHAT HE IS SEEING AND HEARING FROM INSIDE UKRAINE

reply posted on 3-11-2009 @ 08:40 AM by asen_y2k

----INSIDE NEWS----

Just spoke to my my therapy(internal medicine) teacher who was in a meeting with Health Misnistry yesterday.

He is a busy man so I did not get much details out, these are the words he used-

Situation not in control, it is SERIOUS,

We do not know what is going on,

If you can leave the country it is the best option.

We don't know when the situation will be in control.

A few post down this guy said that there were only 7 people in his hostel out of 200. The others left. One guy was very ill with flu like symptoms. He gave him 2 tamiflu's. He said that he and 3 friends would be leaving for the airport within 30 min of that post to get out....that was this morning.

I'm heading to cook supper then I'll be back to see what else i can find. I think maybe some of it will be just a re-hash of previous articles and if so I will not repost.

The general consensus from the thread that I am reading is that this is really bad and although plague and hermorraghic illnesses have been mentioned the guy Ecoparity adamantly insists that the blood filled lungs are in line with Swine. Why the media blackout around the world??? I have no idea....but I plan to follow this closely as there are people from all over the world that post and if it starts to spread we may get a heads up there before we do from MSM.

http://www.kyivpost.com/news/nation/detail/51826/

Over 10 percent of medical personnel in Lviv have flu and acute respiratory infections

Yesterday at 17:06 Lviv, November 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) - A total of 760 medical employees have come down with the flu and acute respiratory infections, chief of the healthcare department of Lviv city council, Volodymyr Zub, said at a press conference on Tuesday

"Fifteen of them are receiving in-patient treatment," Zub said.

According to him, in particular, 198 doctors, 312 nurses and 257 other medical personnel have flu and acute respiratory infections.

He said that currently over 10% of the staff of the city's medical establishments are ill, and moreover, their number is growing.

NOTE

There is a man who goes by "Sharrow" and he lives in an adjoining country....I'll have to look back to see which one. He is absolutely adament that it is pneumonic plague and says that their news agencies have admitted it there. He is 250 miles from all of the "action".

Edit to say he lives in Hungary

Say this is pneumonic plague, what could one do about it? Is there any preventative measures you could take, other than staying out of public? Vit D3 and C are good for swine flu, but would they even begin to help with pneumonic plague? Totally something I don't even want to have to think about!

Say this is pneumonic plague, what could one do about it? Is there any preventative measures you could take, other than staying out of public? Vit D3 and C are good for swine flu, but would they even begin to help with pneumonic plague? Totally something I don't even want to have to think about!

After what I have read so far I do not think that it is pneumonic plague. If it was there would be stacks of bodies. IMHO several things have happened...1)Many of the articles have been in a foreign language and the people have used online translating software which as you can guess maybe not always used the most accurate vocabulary. 2) For lack of a better way of describing the bleeding lungs...they have resorted to using these terms 3)speculation based on a few rumors.

If you look at the numbers of sick then logically they would have stacks of dead bodies if this was the case...Right?

I have no idea what precautions one would take. I don't really understand why they would let anyone leave the country just because they have no fever because either here or on the other site one article said some people didn't have fever.....so if they let someone leave just because they aren't showing symptoms and have no fever and then he got sick say on a plane or wherever wouldn't that be bringing into another country and contaiminating them and it start spreading somewhere else?? Just wondering. And this pneumonic plague is that what the first plague was that killed all those millions of people worldwide? I'm confused and very worried.

Okay this is from another site:

Belarus is a neighbor of Ukraine. Like the article says they can't confirm this info..and I can't read the documents. So take this with a grain of salt until more information is forthcoming...although highly unlikely considering Belarus

's closed door government policy.

http://www.charter97.org/en/news/2009/11/3/23355/

Secret document: Belarusians die from pneumonia complicated by swine flu

Medical workers report to the Health Care Ministry that, about ten people have died in Minsk from pneumonia, a A(H1N1) flu complication.

Journalists managed to get a medical report saying the cause of death of two persons of 27 and 36 years old (they died on the same day) was pneumonia. RNA of A(H1N1) flu were detected in their tissue samples.

The 27-year old man had a high temperature and went to a local polyclinic, was treated at home, but after some days taken to hospital #6, where he died on October 26.

According to a source of “Belorusskie Novosti”, it is mostly young people who die from the A(H1N1) virus in Belarus.

The difficulty is that a death certificate is only the first step to prove the cause of death was the virus. According to the source, it give the officials an opportunity to sit on their hands and speak about the mixed infection, etc. Post-mortem and histologic examinations are needed to confirm the death was caused by the A(H1N1) virus. Medical officials can state the flu is just a background disease, but not a ground for the complications, and will be right formally.

For the moment, the medical worker has information about ten confirmed death cases of A(H1N1) flu. He states: “The pneumonia, we are speaking about, is a complication of A(H1N1) flu, it is not a bacterial pneumonia. A sick person chokes and can’t breathe. He prescribed artificial ventilation, but dies. This takes three or four days.”

The source notes a fast growth of pneumonia cases in Belarus and in Minsk. He states that the number of fatal cases exceeds the normal statistics for this period of year. There are many patients with pneumonia in intensive therapy units. He can’t say whether all of them are checked for the A(H1N1) virus.

The physician’s statement can’t be proven officially. According to some reports, medical workers are not permitted to say any information about the current situation with the A(H1N1) virus. Requests to the Health Care Ministry remain unreplied. The ministry representatives deny death cases of swine flu or refuse to give any comments in order to prevent panic. Officials never think it is impossible to hide the truth for long, it will leak and gather rumours and make even greater panic.

Attempts of the authorities to hush up the situation are short-sighted, the physician said. The current situation needs not reports saying it is under control, but urgent measures.

He gives an example of behaviour of the Ukrainian government: “The country has asked for help and received it. 600,000 doses of Tamiflu, bought by the Ukrainian government, had already been delivered. In accordance with medical norms, this is enough to supply all regions of Ukraine and make reserves.”

The medical worker emphases that Belarus becomes a proving ground where the virus is tested in natural condition, when preventive measures are insufficient and treatment is minimal: “The duty of the health system is to buy the necessary medicines beforehand and be able to forecast keen demand. At least, sufficient number of protective masks must have been purchased. It finds out that our medical system is not effective to fight the epidemic. The officials continue to state the virus is raging in Ukraine and Russia, but not in Belarus. “

The physician emphasized: the Belarusian medical workers are not allowed to give information to the public (that’s why the source wants to stay unanimous). He proves this with own examples: “We are constantly told not to show panic, which means we can’t give true information. We are strictly forbidden to speak with the press... An attempt to decrease the number of disease cases in Belarus comes to absurdity and forgery. Medical issues become political issues. They twist our arms forcing us to make politically correct diagnoses. Influenza is another proof in this range.”

And another post:

Rumor has it overseas, that some countries are investigating the virus as a "created one". We talk with some freinds in Kiev and the whole place is in a panic. Mask for anyone who can find them. Curfews are coming for them. Here is the article and you can find even more in Poland, Romania ect. USA news is being silent about it.

Four More Dead in Ukraine as WHO Investigates Flu-Like Outbreak Share Business ExchangeTwitterFacebook| Email | Print | A A A

By Daryna Krasnolutska and Halia Pavliva

Nov. 3 (Bloomberg) -- Four more people in Ukraine died of respiratory disease as a team of nine experts from the World Health Organization arrived in the eastern European country to investigate the outbreak.

The flu-like illness has sickened more than 255,500 and killed at least 71 people, up from 67 deaths as of yesterday, First Deputy Health Minister Vasyl Lazoryshynets said today at a press conference in Kiev. Laboratory tests in Kiev confirmed swine flu in samples taken from patients in two of the most affected regions, the WHO said in a statement on its Web site.

“The capital city of Kiev is approaching the epidemic threshold,” Lazoryshynets said. In three of Kiev’s 10 districts, a majority of drugstores said they do not have protective masks and that they don’t know when to expect them. The city is home to more than 3 million people.

The WHO Collaborating Centre for Reference and Research on Influenza Samples in London received samples sent by the Ministry of Health in Ukraine, the United Nations health agency said. The laboratory will conduct confirmatory tests.

“Given the potential significance of this outbreak as an early warning signal, WHO commends the government of Ukraine for its transparent reporting and open sharing of samples,” the WHO said. “As the pandemic virus has rapidly become the dominant influenza strain worldwide, it can be assumed that most cases of influenza in Ukraine are caused by the H1N1 virus” that causes swine flu.

Schools Closed

Ukraine’s government has closed schools, banned public events and introduced quarantine in nine western regions, Prime Minister Yulia Timoshenko said Oct. 30. President Viktor Yushchenko said in a statement today that Ukraine will get about 200,000 boxes of Roche Holding AG’s Tamiflu antiviral medication tomorrow.

Ukraine’s Dynamo soccer team will play Italian Inter in Kiev today. Dynamo’s President Ihor Surkis said the team would provide all 17,000 fans with protective masks, according to its Web site.

The mission from the Geneva-based WHO arrived in the country late yesterday and started working at 7 a.m. this morning, said Jukka Pukkila, who leads the team. The group of epidemiologists, physicians, laboratory technicians and communications advisers plans to spend two weeks in Ukraine, though they will stay as long as needed, Pukkila said.

Need to Investigate

“Our working assumption is that we are dealing with H1N1 but we need to investigate the situation,” Pukkila said at the press conference.

The group is starting field investigations, initially in the Lviv region, where reported numbers of cases showing severe forms of acute respiratory illness have been high. Two virologists have started working at Ukraine’s National Influenza Centre and the laboratories of the Central Sanitary and Epidemiological Station in Kyiv to provide diagnostic support, the WHO said in the statement.

Tetiana Bakhtyeyeva, the head of the parliamentary committee for health care, said at a separate press conference in Kiev today that the actual numbers of confirmed flu cases, as well as deaths from flu, may be “significantly higher” than what is reported by the government.

And finally last:

They are trying to say this is the mutated H1N1, but check the red highlight in this article!

Ukraine’s Deadly Flu: Pretext for Mandatory Vaccination?

Posted By admin On October 30, 2009 @ 4:23 pm In Flu Pandemic | 97 Comments

Kurt Nimmo

Infowars

October 30, 2009

It comes as no surprise that Ukraine’s tinhorn dictator, Yulia Tymoshenko, has locked down parts of her country in response to the spread of the flu virus. Tymoshenko, after all, is an authoritarian mob boss. “Sometimes I really think that Ukraine needs dictatorship and rule of law. Only a dictator can maintain the rule of law in Ukraine,” she said not long ago. Bush said the same when he was the decider.

Ukrainians attempt to protect themselves from new flu strain.

The virus, however, appears to be surprising and unique. Some suggest the virus is a more virulent strain of the H1N1 virus.

“WHO recently confirmed that the H1N1 virus showed no signs of mutating to become more virulent,” writes The Flu Case.

Recall Baxter’s “accidental” contimination of flu virus material from a plant in Austria in February. The contaminated product, a mix of H3N2 seasonal flu viruses and unlabelled H5N1 viruses, was supplied to an Austrian research company. The Austrian firm, Avir Green Hills Biotechnology, then sent portions of it to sub-contractors in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany, according to the Toronto Sun.

“So far, 30 deaths in Ukraine have been attributed to some kind of influenza, and at least one of them tested positive for the A/H1N1 virus. More lab tests are expected later next week,” Russia Today reported earlier today. “Express-tests cannot provide a hundred percent verification of the virus, they give only 50% accuracy. That’s why blood probes of those who died were sent to special laboratories for further testing. And only this morning it was confirmed that at least 11 deaths were caused by the A/H1N1 virus.” announced Prime Minister Timoshenko.

“The inhabitants of the western regions of Ukraine reached on an unknown disease, whose symptoms are diagnosed as pneumonia,” reports Wolne Media, a Polish news website. “However, health professionals say the unusual and very rapid course of illness, which has already led to a confirmed death of 40 patients.”

“The H1N1 virus which causes Mexican flu has been ruled out,” Radio Netherlands Worldwide reported yesterday.

Ukraine Health Minister Vasyl Kniazevych told the National Radio Company of Ukraine that the virus is not H1N1. “The minister noted that the main objective is to identify the virus causing the disease, which is expected to take several weeks.”

“Our Mexico City source said a top scientist for the United Nations, who has examined the outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus in Africa, as well as HIV/AIDS victims, concluded that H1N1 possesses certain transmission ‘vectors’ that suggest that the new flu strain has been genetically-manufactured as a military biological warfare weapon,” investigative journalist Wayne Madsen reported in April after H1N1 surfaced in Mexico. A UN expert told Madsen he believes that Ebola, HIV/AIDS, and the current A-H1N1 swine flu virus are biological warfare agents.

Is it possible the new influenza strain now emerging in Eastern Europe is also a biological warfare agent?

It remains to be seen if the new virus will defy Tymoshenko’s quarantine and spread. If the virus does spread, it will likely be used as an excuse to impose mandatory vaccinations and quarantines in the West.

As it now stands, the hype surrounding the H1N1 outbreak and the government campaign to stampede people into taking toxic soft kill vaccines produced by Big Pharma is a dismal failure.

Addendum

For what it is worth… Back in August, it was reported that the bio-scientist Joseph Moshe — who has arrested in dramatic fashion by the LAPD for allegedly threatening to blow up the White House — had revealed that a bioweapon masquerading as a vaccine was developed in Ukraine. Moshe, reported to be an Israeli citizen and a Mossad agent, was arrested because he intended to go public with this information.

This information was not properly vetted… so again, for what it is worth.

One last link:

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option...105〈=en

Archived