MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Poor cat...

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Peggy shut the windows in our bedroom to put on A/C..didn't notice cat between screen and window!! He is ok..but none too happy...

------------------

edandpeg.gif

Guest Guest

Poor Kitty I bet he was some mad. We had a cat that liked to get in the dryer after clothes were taken out. ONe time I took a load out and put another load right in and started the dryer. As I was walking down the hall I heard a thumping noise from the dryer. Sure enough the cat had snuck in there. When he came out I walked like a druken sailer for awhile but otherwise was alright. Boy, was I ever careful after that to make sure he wasn't in the dryer. He never stopped liking getting in there after his ordeal he would jump right in every chance he got.

Guest Guest

awwwwwww... poor baby!Glad to hear he is ok Ed.

My DH had a cat jump in the dry with a blanket one time..... His mom didn't hear a thing. Needless to say, they had to throw the blanket away. shocked.gif

------------------

GK1.gif

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW Garden Keeper!!!!

Ed,

You might have a point there....I thought seeing your a chemist and Peg's a nurse..smarts ran in your family......are you sure that's not my cat?????

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bc.FHX9AZpQpY9DM