MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

New from Ohio

joyfamMama

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, and also new to the survival outlook on life. Just in the past few weeks, another couple that we are really close to, called a meeting with us and asked them to join with them in preparing for our families. Needless to say, I've been getting the equivalent of a college degree in research these past 3 weeks. LOL!

We're in the central Ohio area, and would love to swap ideas for getting things locally as much as possible with other local folks.

God Bless!

Good luck!

You're centrally located--cool.

See if it's time in your area to sign up for the next Master Gardener class, if your county extension offers one. This should give you a real boost as far as hands-on know-how, and some programs are good places to get starter plants.

Read around, and don't be afraid to ask questions. This site is a treasure-trove, and the people aren't being mean when they laugh at something you say.

I'm in Alabama now but my family is up there and I was raised in Paulding, Ohio.

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, and also new to the survival outlook on life. Just in the past few weeks, another couple that we are really close to, called a meeting with us and asked them to join with them in preparing for our families. Needless to say, I've been getting the equivalent of a college degree in research these past 3 weeks. LOL!

We're in the central Ohio area, and would love to swap ideas for getting things locally as much as possible with other local folks.

God Bless!

Archived