MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Birthday time for Snowmom!

MomM

:o Skip her walk? Sheesh... with all the birthday goodies, she should take TWO!!!! :tapfoot:

celeb_tartant1.gif cakesmileyn.gif chocolate.gif cheesecakesmile1.gif piesmiley5.gif

Snowmom isn't the member who has been here the longest, but she still holds the record for the most posts, at 10,896 posts. (Darlene is next, but I'll leave that as a mystery because I'm trying hard to catch up! :whistling: )

In all of those posts, in all of the time she's been here, Snowmom has been one of the kindest, most welcoming people I've known. She's not posting as much as she once did, but her presence here continues to be one of the best parts of Mrs Survival. Her sharing and her knowledge have been blessing us for a long time.

Snowmom faithfully puts together our Newsletter several times a year, without pay, without praise, without even knowing if anyone is reading it. She does it because of us, and for us... and we so rarely even acknowledge it. (I'm sorry, dear Snowmom... I DO appreciate it, and I thank you from the bestest part of my heart. :wub: )

May this birthday bring special joys. May the coming year find you healthy and happy, surrounded by the love you so richly deserve. May God bless you especially, personally, and bring you peace and security.

confetti.gif balloons.gif bday2.gif hapbirthdays.gif bday2.gif balloons.gif confetti.gif

(Shield your ears... here it comes!!! ) bdayparty.gif

Much love... kittyhug4.gif

GOODMORNINGBOYgif.gif

I read what Momo had posted in the Spa.

First off, I again am sorry for not being here more. Life happens.

I want to say THANKYOUCuteDog.jpg very much for all the 'Birthday' wishes.

THANKYOUDOGANDPAINT.gif for the cake, as this was the only one I had. :) I really didn't miss it though, as we went out to eat. :)

THANKYOUALL.gif Lois as this is one of two songs sang to me. :) We really do miss you here Lois.

Momo and Cat, I didn't walk on my treadmill on my birthday either. :);):)

I did start in January the same year as Darlene and several others who are here and others who are no longer with us. I just didn't do much posting. I even remember my first post. It was to ask about a grinder. Who else can remember their first post? :)

For a long time, I was racing with MM and Spitfire, then that didn't go on long. :( Spitfire, I miss you here and MM you too. :)

Yes, the News Letters, this is really should be in a different post as I had planned to ask just how many do read them and if they are really worth the sometimes up to 45 hours that I have put into them. One really doesn't know just how much time is involved unless they have done something like this. I think a poll is in order for this. :);)

Again, I say THANKYOUCOMPUTER-1.gif to each and everyone of you. Oh yes, I had a fine day, and the food was really great. :)

I do miss being here, and I do pray each day for all of you on the site as one. I do love you and will be back to do more posting another time. :)

I do have some good news, but, it isn't that the kitchen is finished yet. :( But, that will come. :)

Love to all,

SNOWMANHUGSINPURPLE.jpgHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Sorry Snowmom that I missed your birthday, so happy belated birthday to you. Missed mine on here too so thanks for all the birthday wishes way back in November to me. Since I havent been able to get on as much the last months I didn't realize you wasnt getting on much either so sorry about that, hope all is well with you. Hope to see you on more in the future and hope I can make it on more now. Take care.

Happy Birthday! I hope it was a special day!

I'm so glad for all the work you do at exchanges. Sometimes it's so hard for me to take the time, but I'm always glad that I do! :)

Big hugs and best wishes!

:bighug2::bighug2::bighug2::bighug2::bighug2::bighug2:

Archived