MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Cat

somebody stop the world...

I could sure use some prayer right about now.

There's so much drama in my life that I could swear there are cameras pointed at me catching my every move. I just want to retreat into my little shell and stay there. I feel overwhelmed and underqualified to deal with it.

safetocomeoutff.gif

Ahhh Cat. I know just how you feel. Wish we were closer; I've got some really nice tea and a recipe for apple pound cake. We could eat and send raspberries to all the drama queens in our lives. :bighug2:

Prayers from here for you.

Edited by The MacKinnon

Cat, hang on, it will get better, especially with all of us praying for you and thinking of you.

One step at a time and you'll do fine--I know you have it in you!!!!! :hug3:

Adding my prayers for you to {{{{Cat}}}}. You will make it through this just fine! I know, it doesn't feel like it right now, but you can do it. :hug3:

Q

Oh Cat, I'm under fire too...come into my foxhole and we'll watch how He gets us outta this one.

((((cat))))

Is there a little more room in this shell/foxhole? I'm a comin' to join ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*necie crawls into the MrsS foxhole with darlene, cat and momo sporting her MrsS issue tin foil helmet and passes out MrsS issue ditty bags....one chocolate bar-ghiradelli ;) , one intant heat big mug of hot coffee (or tea or coacoa), one fuzzy pink cuddle blankie....*

Don't worry gals...we can lick this enemy!! Not only are we stronger and smarter....we have EACH OTHER!! :)

:bighug2:

Big warm hugs for everybody that´s going through this now. Will admit to a bit of world/news/personal/drama fatigue as well.

Thinking of you all and hoping you all find ways to cope and leave it behind ya.

I just told my mom this past weekend that I felt like I was starring in this drama show where so much unbelievable stuff happens ... no one would believe it. Giving you an understanding hug Cat and sending up prayers. :hug3::pray:

*necie crawls into the MrsS foxhole with darlene, cat and momo sporting her MrsS issue tin foil helmet and passes out MrsS issue ditty bags....one chocolate bar-ghiradelli ;) , one intant heat big mug of hot coffee (or tea or coacoa), one fuzzy pink cuddle blankie....*

Don't worry gals...we can lick this enemy!! Not only are we stronger and smarter....we have EACH OTHER!! :)

ROFL! I loved this!!!

((((necie))))

p.s. can I have 2 chocolate bar-ghiradelli's pwease?

Sheesh! I can't believe you thought 1 would be enough...this is war yanno!

lolol

Well, of course we get issued one bag per day.....

Todays bag: ghiradelli dark chocolate truffles, instant-heat big mug of nana's kick-@$$ chicken soup, bottle of nail polish in your favorite color for toenail painting ;) (nobody else knows they're painted-wearing big ole winter boots/shoes all the time...but *I* know) :nail:

Hang in there gals...we got that ole enemy rethinking his strategy now.

:grouphug:

Edited by Necie

Hang in there Cat my breaks aren't working either but I will share my rope that I have tied a knot an am hanging on for dear life. Maybe we can swing and land in Darlene's bunker :24:

:hug3::bighug2::pray:

hang-in-there-baby_2.jpg

You are great! What is it with so much drama these days? I vow and strive to live drama free but not everyone does....sigh...thanks for making me laugh!

:bighug2::bighug2::bighug2:

*Ol'momma scrambles through enemy fire to deliver more chocolate. Passed off brownies to Cat (with instructions to share!), gives everybody a quick hug and requests that they stop painting their toe nails long enough to provide cover fire while she returns to the dramas in her own life. *

Edited by ol'momma

Drama or no drama ya'll are making me hungry---not a thing in this house to eat that is sweet!!!

Now just because of you I have to bake something----I have a hard life-----

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.