MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Please remember in your prayers...

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I spent Saturday night and Sunday night in the emergency room with my mom and father...my dad was in excruiating pain and was initially diagnosed with a urinary tract infection, caused by an enlarged prostrate.

They gave him antibiotics and sent him home and on Sunday the pain had increased to such a level that he finally asked to be taken back as he was unable to relieve himself. So Sunday night the put a catheter in him and removed 3 litres of fluid from his bladder. He's ow home with the catheter still in and has an appointment with a urologist tomorrow.

It was a very scarey couple of day and I'm still continue to be worried. Things like this cause you to imagine a life with someone that since the day you were born has been one of the key important people in your life. A friend of mine who lost his father last year described it as trying to bounce a ball that just won't bounce anymore. In a strange sort of way that makes sense. So it would mean alot of you'd keep my father in your prayers.

I also have a very close friend who's been in a tremendous amount of pain right beneath their rib cage. Today their right arm started going a little numb so they finally went to the doctor. I don't know what is happening as of yet, but I'd appreciate you keeping them in your thoughts and prayers too.

I have to say though that it is very comforting to be able to come here, to people I care about, and ask the things that I just have. Ya'll really mean alot...in good times and in bad.

------------------

d5.jpg

Darlene,

Heartfelt prayers, well wishes, good thoughts and darnit, any other good thing from friends are sent your way.

Smacking self, I was so busy feeling sorry for myself, I forgot what real trouble was...

Forgive a pal and know you are seriously being prayed for. Flaming, industrial,titanium,non-porous,Impentrable Prays, that's right...and sent with sincerity.

The warm hugs, shoulders to lean and such are of course...always nearby,

Cookie

------------------

cookiejar.jpg

Guest Guest

Daddy went to the Urologist today and they took the catheter out and gave him some medicine to help him urinate. He went home and within a few short hours was back in the excrutiating pain he had been in on Sunday. He went back to the doctors who put the catheter back in and said that the infection wasn't cleared up enough yet for him to be able to do everything on his own...

My friend also went to the doctor and the doctor isn't sure if it's an ulcer, perforation in his stomach, gall bladder, etc. so they'll be doing some further testing to pinpoint the problem. The doctor did give them some kind of medicine that is helping to relieve some of the problems they were having so a little progress has been made there.

Enough can't be said about the appreciation that not only I feel, but we all feel when we come here with a need and are met with such support...

Thank you.

------------------

d5.jpg

Oh, oh.....looks like the cookie crumbled frown.gif

Dar knows I couldn't resist a good pun, but she also knows that I was the first link in your prayer chain, don't ya Dar?!?!?!?!?!? shocked.gifblush.gifshocked.gif

Plenty of room for another hand in the cookie jar debbielee. smile.gif