MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Requests & Comments Section

Requests & Comments

I'm starting to build the sections now and I'll start putting the content into each one today and this weekend. This is going to be good!

If there is topics you don't see or want a little faster up, just 'holler'

Edited by drumrunner

Have a bit of a learning curve on uploading files into the sections, hopefully they will go where they are supposed to go! So far, I feel like a rancher on horseback driving a herd of CATS across Texas!

Have a bit of a learning curve on uploading files into the sections, hopefully they will go where they are supposed to go! So far, I feel like a rancher on horseback driving a herd of CATS across Texas!

You're doing great drumrunner! There's always a learning curve when using a new program so you've done a very nice and organized job so far. It's very easy to scroll through the different topics to find the specific area I'm looking for.

Thanks so much!

I think this is a great idea too, to have a seperate request/comments section. It's kinda like what they've done in Wagons Ho, to keep the specific story line clean.

You're doing great! And thanks so much to you and Darlene for the time and effort you both spend helping so many people. Mrs. Survival and your original site were some of my first introductions to "prepping", and I can say with certainty that you have both greatly improved my peace of mind and my family's and friends' lives!

• 2 weeks later...

:cele: Oh! Lookie what's been happening in RURR while I've been "Internet-deprived"!!!!! Yipppeee. This is SUCH a great thing. THANKyou Drumrunner!!!!!

MtRider [can't wait to get my Internet running again so I can get in here and do more reading the links....currently using VERY limited library service....Auugh!]

Thanks TurtleM At library once again...but mebbe soon my Internet will work again. Have new install disc...don't have DH. {sigh} He's working some night shifts...and day shifts and..... Mebbe he'll be home long enough to do the installing.. :shrug:

:hug3:

MtR [now back to our regularly scheduled programming... :lol: ]

• 1 month later...

Is anyone else having trouble getting files to download? Or am I doing something wrong?

I got one and then the next four have not done anything. [i DO have a new/unfamiliar computer...groan]

A box appears with a question mark and labeled Adobe Reader. I clicked the 'yes' but still nothing happened.

:yar:

MtRider [hoping this area is still working...... :shrug: ]

Wormie said something about getting the Adobe Reader program ready first. I'm talking to DH tonite to see if we even have Adobe in this computer yet.

MtRider [working on it....]

Hit your start button, left click on "all programs" and they will be listed alphabetically.

Yeah, we didn't. So we downloaded it....and HOURS LATER, it actually did work.

Going up now to see if I can now download from this forum better.....

MtRider :shrug:

Edited to add: Nope, I'm not trying anything today. Computer is being very weird and I'm getting off before I lock up. :tapfoot: I'll come back later....... Hmph! ]

Edited by Mt_Rider