MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

H1N1 IS NO JOKE

brendajo

Her name was Maria. She was 32. She left behind 4 beautiful children ages 9,8,7,5 and a devastated husband. She was a beautiful woman who loved her husband and children and every one that ever met her knew within just a few minute that she loved Jesus. We know without a shadow of a doubt she is with Him and that is our comfort. Now if you will please excuse me I have to go help my DS raise my Grandchildren. NO H1N1 IS NO JOKE.

BrendaJo, please accept our deep condolences and heart felt sympathy at the loss of your daughter in law.

Our thoughts are with you and yours.

Christy and family.

BrendaJo,

I am so, so very sorry. Your son and grandchildren must be beside themselves. May God bless each of you as you reach for his comfort -- he will be holding you all every step of the way on this terrible journey -- I join with Christy and her family in extending heartfelt condolances. You're right, this is no joke, and I'm so very sorry that the awfulness of this virus has touched you and your family in such a personal and devastating way.

:pray:

so sorry. I pray God give you strength, courage, and healing at this most difficult time in your live.

I pray the Children keep close to God and not turn from him at this time of grieve.

Lord,

Please Be with this family, give them the strength they need at this time Lord. Let them know they are not alone. Give them comfort know as they need it the most. Lord watch over those dear Children and give them the peace and comfort that you ca give. Lord be with the husband and parents and this time Lord.

Watch over them all.

Amen

Brendajo,

This is such sad news. I am truly very sorry. Wish there was some way to say how I feel with words.

I know how bad the flu can be. I was afraid my own dd was going to die from it. Was so severly ill for weeks.

Praying that God will comfort you and your family during this truly sad time.

I agree, H1N1 is no joke. My nephew was in the hospital with it and we thought we were going to lose him. I can feel your pain.

(((Brendajo))) I am keeping you and your family in my prayers.

:grouphug:

I'm so sorry to hear this. About a year ago, a friend of my best friend down in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas also passed away due to H1N1. She was about the same age as your DIL. Please accept my sincere sympathies.

Dear Brendajo,

I am so sorry for you and your family's loss. No, that flu is no joke. It can be a monster. Your son is very lucky to have you, to help raise those babies. God Bless You!

• 5 weeks later...

I'm late..I just read this. I'm so very deeply sorry for your entire family's loss. What devastation.

Archived