MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Romans 11:25

Darlene

Heavenly Father,

It's been a little while since I've done a Romans study...my oldest son has been in town and he's been helping me get some much needed projects done around here. It has meant alot to have his help, but I've been noticing lately that I've been struggling some...struggling with some emotions, thoughts, perspectives, etc. And to be perfectly honest, I've been feeling a bad attitude trying to well up...not being happy with 'this or that' and that is not productive at all. It's actually self serving that gets me no where and I just don't want to get bogged down in ridiculous and avoidable holes that are associated with that type of thinking. I know these struggles are because I haven't been centered in my relationship with You...I've been pulled in various ways, being busy with legitimate things, but things that have substituted in the time I normally spend with You. So forgive me Lord...help me to find a balance, placing You first, always.

I'm tired Lord...mentally, physically and spiritually. That's the best way to explain it so help me Lord. Strengthen me with Your strength, bridging the gap between me and Your perfect will for my life.

Bless this study today too Father. I don't know what it holds yet, and although it will be short, I know from past experience that it always is incredibly soothing to get into Your Word.

I miss You and love You.

In Jesus Name I pray,

25. For I would not, brethren, have you ignorant of this mystery, lest ye be wise in your own conceits, that a hardening in part hath befallen Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in;

Watchman Nee comments on the word "Gentiles" and writes, "Referring to the repentant and believing Gentiles. The completion of the fullness of the believing Gentiles is different from the fulfillment of the times of the Gentiles (Luke 21:24). The latter denotes the termination of the time of Gentile power."

The rvbv writes, "Note that in saying "brethren," Paul is speaking now to the saints as such: for even real saints, while not to be "cut off," may become "puffed up". Now we have elsewhere remarked that God had certain secrets, which He tells His saints, - and of which they do not well to be ignorant, - as, alas, so many of them are! Here then, is stated to us one of these Divine mysteries, or secrets: and it will protect us from Gentile pride, in these days of the dazzling greatness of the Gentile times depicted in Daniel (e.g., Dan. 2 and 3) - lest ye be wise in your own conceits (as behold the vauntings of a blind Hitler and his Gentile "Aryans," and the boastings of a Mussolini of Roman-Gentile-greatness!) that a hardening in part hath befallen Isreal, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. (We find in Scripture (Ezekiel 38 and 39) a horrid confederation of evil headed by the "prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal," which Bible students commonly accept as Russia, Moscow and Tobolsk; with which is allied Persia, Cush, Put, Gomer, and the house of Togarmah - "even many peoples with thee." They go to cut off re-established Israel, just before the Millennial days described in Ezekiel 40 to 48. Now we know from the Second Psalm and many other Scriptures, that the nations of earth will all finally rebel, and that intelligently, against Jehovah, and against His Anointed, saying, "Let us break Their bonds asunder, and cast away Their cords from us."

We do not wonder, then, that these North-European nations are first to come out into open God-defying: Russia with its atheism, and then Hitler, with his arrogant anti-Scripture conceit concerning Aryans, willing to go back to the pagan deities of Northern Europe. The word of prophecy connects these northern nations - including Germany - in a great confederacy: however far apart they may seem to be at present.)

Note here:

1. There is a definite fulness of Gentiles - the very number of which God knoweth - to "come in", that is, to be saved: for this word "fulness" is not spoken as to privilege, but as to election.

2. In order for these Gentiles to come in, a "hardening," judicial and sovereign, hath befallen national Israel.

3. All talk, therefore, of Israel's national turning to the Lord, until this Gentile fulness be come in, is vain. The fearful days of Armageddon will have to come, ere Israel, nationally turns to God. Read Zechariah 12-14.

4. Israel's hardening is in part, - for some, "the Remnant according to the election of grace," are now being saved. National hardening is in view here."

Father God,

All I can say right now is I need You because I'm struggling right now. You have allowed this struggle for a reason, but in all honesty, I really don't like it so please help.

I know You will. You aways are there for me.

(((((my Lord, my Savior)))))

In Jeuss Name I pray,