MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I was wondering...

Darlene

John is an absolute sweetheart!! :D Sorry to spoil your internet image John!! :rolleyes:

Good news, my other teenage son is going to be attending also. I spoke with Darlene earlier today and she's working so hard! :hug3:

Jesse, one of my boys said that he hopes to be able to learn more about shooting moving tagets. I thought that was an excellent idea. So, I'd like to add that to what I hope to learn this weekend. I'm still also hoping to learn a bit about firearms maintenance. (Cleaning, Storage, etc.)

John, I can't wait for you to see our MN that we bought after seeing yours! :)

MomM, I recently bought a decent sewing machine recently, should I bring it? Or will we only need yours? I am bringing assorted fabric and the quilting batting. You didn't mention threads, I don't think? Should I bring that or any sewing needles?

I'm still not packed but I've GATHERED a lot today. And so thrilled that both of my big boys are going to get to be there. :grouphug:

I'm planning on being there by noon Friday and leaving around noon Sunday. :bounce:

Stephanie, I just saw this post. You can bring your sewing machine, if you like. Also thread and your machine needles. We are so glad both your older sons are coming! We hope to be there mid-morning. See you all soon.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived