MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I was wondering...

Darlene

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey can I come too? I think I can get up for Saturday at least - maybe come Friday afternoon and stay over through Sat.

Sounds like fun!

Of course you can come! In fact, I'm counting on you being there!

((((lexis))))

My husband asked whether Bread Beckers is a short trip or a long trip from your place. We are scheming to get the gas money together. Being able to pick up a load of superpails on a side trip there would save enough shipping and handling to pay for a tank and a half of gas at current prices.

My husband asked whether Bread Beckers is a short trip or a long trip from your place. We are scheming to get the gas money together. Being able to pick up a load of superpails on a side trip there would save enough shipping and handling to pay for a tank and a half of gas at current prices.

They're less than 1.5 hours south of me. I'll be stopping by there on Wednesday myself.

Ambergris,

I'll let Darlene give the particulars, but that is exactly what I plan to do. I order through a co=op from Breadbeckers now, but I am anxious to visit their store and load up while there.

If I remember correctly, Darlene said either 30 minutes or 30 miles...something like that. :)

Ok, can I get a "probably will be there" count for now? I know there are some "for sure will be there's", but I'd like to have a ballpark idea as to how many are for sure, and probably, will be there.

It's only 6 weeks away and I have lots of planning to do!

Mr. MtRider just coaxed his tired old computer to print out my tickets today............

I'm IN! :cele:

DARLENE........You DO remember that the weather will be cool and there will be NO SNAKES...... That's the deal, you know! You promised! :tapfoot:

MtRider [......starting to make a LIST for packing....what are they letting on the plane these days? ]

be NO SNAKES...... That's the deal, you know! You promised! :tapfoot:

MtRider [......starting to make a LIST for packing....what are they letting on the plane these days? ]

Wish I could be there but just got a job and will be in training.......boo....hooo...hooo! I soo...wanted to come and meet everyone! But, will be thinking of you and hopefully Stephanie will write about it....

I'm sorry. I just got a large and unexpected bill.

If it makes any difference, you won't need any money here. I have 2 freezers stocked and am looking to slim it down. I need to have one of my cows butchered this fall and have absolutely so space at the moment...plus I'll be butchering another pig December/January so I'll be handling all the cooking lol.

So far, if I understand correctly, this is who will be coming:

MomM and hubby

Wormie (maybe Mrs. Wormie)

Snapshotmiki

Mt Rider

A surprise firearms instructor

I know that MommaDogs is going to try to come too.

Regardless, we're going to have a very blessed time.

Is Stephanie coming...thot her last word was YES???? MacKinnon for part of the time? Zophiel???? Are you still coming?

Ambergis, Granny, Pauline and the others who had hoped to come.....I wish you could find a way!!!!!

And Darlene? You did not invite snakes......right??????? :0327:

MtRider [ :bounce: ...haven't been off my Mt. in four years... ]

Is Stephanie coming...thot her last word was YES???? MacKinnon for part of the time? Zophiel???? Are you still coming?

Ambergis, Granny, Pauline and the others who had hoped to come.....I wish you could find a way!!!!!

And Darlene? You did not invite snakes......right??????? :0327:

MtRider [ :bounce: ...haven't been off my Mt. in four years... ]

I'll loan you a .22 to carry around... Just in case.

lolol

Yesssssssssss you're right....the MacKinnon PROMISED she come for a bit lol...and Stephany too!

Annarchy had said she hopes to come.

I'm in her state right now ( been delivering animals and such)... Maybe I'll just kidnap her and bring her early!

lol

I'll loan you a .22 to carry around... Just in case.

lolol

Nah, UH! :shakinghead: You PROMISED!

MtRider [...how's she think the .22 is gonna do any good when I've already leaped 10 feet into the air and I DON'T wanna come down! :o ]

Oh sugar! :sad-smiley-012:

Just checked flights to Atlanta to see if there's a price drop yet. Nope, still 740 euro which is wayyyyyyyyyyy out of budget.

Knowing there's more to learn in the weekend with you guys than any reading may bring, I'm going to kick a few rocks now. Plus missing out on all the fun...

Snirf....

I hate to say this but. . . It depends. If I get this house I'm trying to get, I'll likely be moving that weekend. If the cirrently owning back is as collosally stupid as many others, I'll not get the house and will likely be there. I should know one way or another in the next week or two.

. . . :rolleyes: silly banks. . .

Archived