MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy birthday, Darlene

Homesteader

:P I had this funny feeling that you would dance through today without anyone finding out that this is your birthday. I would keep it just as quiet as you would on my big day. :rolleyes:

If I was close enough, I'd run over some hair dye to you. However, I'm out of shotgun range and will just say happy _____ birthday. At least there's one thing I won't divulge. :24:

Happy birthday, friend. :kissy:

:o:0327: I even have it on my control panel so I'd remember... and I didn't! :frying pan:

Happy birthday, Darlene...

May the coming year find your canning jars full, your freezer stuffed, your pantry storage complete, and all your dearest dreams fulfilled.

Most of all, may God bless you in ways you haven't even thought of, in places where you least expect it.

:bighug2:

"Hoppy Birdie!!!"

May Many of our Lord's Blessing rain (reign) down on you!

And a special thank you for providing this wonderful website where 'family' has taken on a whole new meaning!

DanicingHeros.gif

Happy birthday, Darlene...may you have oodles more!

:bighug2:

Happy Birthday to YOU

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Happy Birthday to YOU

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪•.¸¸♪♫•*

Happy Birthday dear D a r l e n e

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪•.¸¸♪♫•*

Happy Birthday to YOU

♪♫ •*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

:P I had this funny feeling that you would dance through today without anyone finding out that this is your birthday. I would keep it just as quiet as you would on my big day. :rolleyes:

SWAT!

lol

I was gone all day yesterday. The girls had given me a 'spa day' at the spa...facial, wraps, massage, pedicure.

When I got there, they put me in a fluffy robe and sat me in the "relaxation room" where music was playing low.

I sat there waiting, and stressed. For me, it was not a "relaxation room", it was a stress room lolol. I sat there and thought "I need to be doing 'this and that'...I don't have time for this, there's so much to do at home, blahblahblah"...

They took me for the massage and that girl (God bless her), worked and worked on my back. She said it was like breaking through concrete blocks in my back muscles because I was so stressed lol. By the time she took me back to the 'relaxation room', I could barely talk or think, I was so relaxed lol.

It was a special birthday. I haven't done any thing like that in over 3 years and the girls really did give me a special treat. My son smoked some pork butt and made pulled pork for dinner so all in all I have a ton of memories that I can tuck in my heart and cherish forever.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.

Archived