MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Our Daughter moved home

Snowmom

GOODAFTERNOONBIRDSANDFLOWERS.jpg

This is a post that should have been put in a few months ago, but wasn't sure just what to say, so did some thinking and here the post is. I did mention something about having to make a post in one of the Spa post. So, those who were wondering, Momo was one for sure, here it is. :)

I'm not sure where to start, but, will start with last August.

Our DD was home last August, she helped with the cupboards and such. This you all know. But, later on, I'm thinking the first part of October, she called and asked if she could come home if she could work from home. Of course we told her yes. She then started the process of getting things set up so she could leave TX and come back up here to live. She told me that in all the years she had come and left again, this was the first time she didn't want to leave. We are now wondering just what and why, but, as all of you know, the Lord works in mysterious ways and so this was the way she felt. She felt she should be up here with us.

She really had to work and work to get all the permissions she needed to work from up here. There are so many others in the company working from home and she had been doing most of the work down there from home too, so it wasn't a problem. She just had to find someplace she could get to if she needed to have an office. It took about 2 months for all the process to get done.

We went to Kansas City and met her in a small town at the end of the turnpike. From there, Oldpine drove the U-Haul with her car on a trailer behind it and our DD drove our van. We were gone only 4 days, two down and two back, so it was a hard drive for both of them. I did a small amount of driving, but, not much.

We are happy she is at home with us, but, it is hard on her, as she sleeps and had her office in the same room.

She is looking into buying some of our land and putting a house on it, so, she needs a lot of prayers. Thanks in advance. :)

hugsgirlandflowers.gifHAVEAGOODDAY12gif.gif

Please give her all the emotional space you can. She has even more adjusting to do than you do.

(((Snowmom)))

(((Snowdaughter)))

Archived