MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Praying for each other...

There's an awful lot going on in everyone's lives. Looking around the site, there are people hurting, and I know many are but aren't comfortable posting about it. Some have lost computers or internet because of financial struggles, so they can't post. Some are worried about losing jobs, homes, security, or more. Some are lonely and/or scared. Medical problems, spouse problems, hard changes coming, spiritual struggles... :(

Life has gotten much more difficult, and the stresses are enormous. Those who prep are using more of their "preps" for day-to-day life, and worrying about how to renew those preps. Those who haven't started are wondering how and where to start. Others are just standing stock-still in fear like a deer in the headlights.

If you are a praying person, please join me in lifting our friends up to God in prayer. Starting with Darlene, your Moderators past and present, your close friends, your friends, your not-so-friendly friends (best thing we can do for ourselves, too! ;) ), the friends who are absent, the lurkers who are afraid to post for various reasons... please join the circle and let's pray for their needs and for each other.

You don't *have* to post if you do, unless you want to... just slip into the circle.

I'm praying for each and every one of you, and for my family. God knows what you most need, and can reach you where you are... blessingssmiley.gif

grouphugg.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joining Cat. This is so true, just thinking yesterday about all the various needs, problems, heartaches, etc. that seem to be everywhere.

We can lift each other up in prayer, and be lifted up ourselves in doing so. May God bless each one with what He knows is best.

I know I really don't 'know' any of you, but love to hear your stories, goals, success stories, struggles, hurts, and dreams. I draw such strength from you all in knowing that I am not the only one and admire the way some of you deal with situations that I would probably find unbearable. I feel honored when you share parts of your lives that are difficult and I have the blessing of being able to pray with you.

I have learned so much about being better prepared but have also learned much more about how to better deal with things and about myself by being a part of this Mrs. S community.

Blessings,

BB

:amen: Thank you Cat. :hug3: We need to pray every day and all day. I pray that all of you that are in need, to just hand it over to our Father, he knows what you need and what is good for you. We have to let go of the control and let our LORD control us. JUST LET GO!!!

:pray: In Jesus Name

:amen:

Yes Cat!! Standing in prayer with you all for all here at MS forum. I thank you and priase you Father for this awesome privilege to come boldy before your throne of grace Father in Jesus Name. I thank you Father for sending and giving us your Son Jesus Lord, that we may come in Him to make our petitions in prayer known to you Father. I ask a special blessing of peace and joy in the midst of all of these most trying days Father upon all here who would receive what you have in store for them today.

Father I pray the scriptures Lord and claim what you have for many here today as your Word will not return unto you void Father, and pray that your Word today reigns in hearts here Lord and accomplishes those thing you have set out to do in our lives Father. You said Lord that you will finish the good work you have begun in your Body Lord and you said that you will never leave us nor forsake us Father, and you said that all things work together for the good to those who love you, and you said that you are our strong fortress, Lord and you have made a multitude of promises of encouragement to not fear, and to trust in you Father, and we are holding you to your word Father God, and we believe your Word Father, and we trust your Word, and we trust you Father to reign in our hearts in peace, and that our hearts will not fail us for we have nothing to fear Father, for you are with us and so who can be against us Father Almighty to save and keep. Thank you Father that you love us so deeply and that we may appropriate your love freely in Jesus, as new creatures in Christ Father, fully clothed in your amour Father, that no weapon that is formed agaist us will prosper, and that as we see all else falling down around us we shall not fear for you and you alone Father are greater than He who is in the world. We are your kids Father and as your children we give our hearts and minds to you completely trusting you to strengthen, gude and order all of our steps each and every moment Father. Come soon Lord Jesus, come soon and fill us with your Holy Spirit and keep those rivers flowing out of our bellies pouring forth to all we come in contact with continually refreshing those whom we pray for stand with and love. In Jesus Name Amen.

Blessings,

Gramma

Cat, you are such a blessing! :hug3:

I think this is such a wonderful idea and I want to join the circle. :pray:

I too have been almost left breathless with all that has been happening in my corner of the world! Life can certainly throw you for a loop!! or two ! or three!

I love you all and am going to make a concerted effort to check in more often!!

• 4 weeks later...

Father I come to you today asking you to draw hearts and minds to seek you Father, and to use us to bring those in our families who do not know you Father to everlasting love and redemption in your son Jesus Father. The hour is late Father and the fields are ripe Father, and many are in dire need of you to save , and the laborers are few Father. I ask that you reach deep down into the very depths of our hearts Lord and fill us with an unending desire to go forth into our own families Lord, and wherever else you would lead us Lord to share with others the dire need for your salvation and the depth of your love for them Father. I ask that you place this burden upon our hearts and minds Father for those whom we know and come in contact with Lord that are not saved Lord that we will pray them into your arms Lord and be a soothing ointment in this world to lead them to salvation in Christ Father.

Father I ask you for a special dispensation of peace and strength for all of my brothers and sisters here who are in need, and I trust and believe on your for that Father. Thank you Lord - Amen

I've had a perfectly *awful* day today. All my chickens were massacred, my car's acting up, I nearly got hit by not one, but TWO cars at the same time (parking lot, going slow, so it turned out ok, but...) and then I find out that the "very loving and caring" church that my daughter assured me *over and over* would be helping them with meals while I was gone DID NOT DO IT. There are times when God's people need a nudge. <_<

I'm feeding them tonight, probably staying there tomorrow to help her, but I have to go back north Wednesday or Thursday.

I'll explain about the chickens in another thread. I've been weepy all day over that one. :sad-smiley-012:

Thank You, God, for praying people who sustain us even when we aren't aware of it, and for friends who just *know* it's good to pray for each other. Thank You for protection today, thank You that I didn't have to find *parts* of my babies, thank You for a Son-in-law who stays by my daughter to help when others don't.

Cat, I read about your chickens... and it does sound like you are having "one of those days." You are in my thoughts and prayers... as is everyone here.

It's always uplifting just to know that someone else is there, praying for us... somehow that makes everything easier.

:pray: <--- for everyone

Edited by sweety184

(((((((((Cat)))))))))))))) and :pray:

MtRider [...had a great day with DH and my mom. She and I don't get out much and it makes days like today twice as special! ]

Cat...I am sorry you are having such a bad day! I'm sure your daughter will be fine, since her husband is so loving. You should just rest and surely with everyone's prayers, tomorrow will be a better day! I'll pray for you!

• 1 month later...

**Adding more prayers for Snowmom and OldPine, for Lois, for Darlene, for gofish's son, for Stacyy, for MtRider, for Pixie, for Dee, for Christy, for jeanettecentaur, for Foxglove, for Momo, for NanaX2 and her husband, for so many more that I should name by name but have lost track.**

God knows your needs, He holds you close, He longs to give you comfort.

Prayers also for our country, our leaders, our people.

:bighug2:

**Adding more prayers for Snowmom and OldPine, for Lois, for Darlene, for gofish's son, for Stacyy, for MtRider, for Pixie, for Dee, for Christy, for jeanettecentaur, for Foxglove, for Momo, for NanaX2 and her husband, for so many more that I should name by name but have lost track.**

God knows your needs, He holds you close, He longs to give you comfort.

Prayers also for our country, our leaders, our people.

:bighug2:

:pray:

• 1 month later...

One of our friends popped into chat with what sounded like ominous news for her family. We have no idea what she meant by it, what we missed, or if it just came out for the first time in her worry.

Please continue to pray for each other. Every one of us has "stuff" going on. Every one of us can use prayer.

These are tough times. :(

I agree entirely. Without the prayers of friends,even those that don't know me personally, would be hard to bear sometimes. I don't know how someone makes it through crisises without our loving Father and Lord Jesus Christ.

So many times He laid me on someone's heart to pray for my family and me. Usually it was when we were so downtroden that He knew what we needed and that was to be lifted up to Him. God knows our burdens---- just to know people care and are praying for us has helped us to get through. It seems so many are walking through the fire right now. My heart is sorrowful for what many of you are walking through. Life happens and it is hard.

I will try and remember to pray daily for each of you. I have learned to love many of you and know that we do care.