MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

"Catch you guys later!"

I've got about three hours today, to explore a little!

Yes, I could find plenty to do here at home, but I am not looking (if need be we will trip over it for another day ~ work rarely *goes away*!).

I want to get out and connect with ~ me, I guess. Haven't decided if I am going deeper in the country or to garage sales, wherever, I just know I am going.

Hope I have something interesting to tell you when I return, but regardless it will be fun!

Hope all of you have a great day and a super weekend coming up! *Talk to you later!*

Take time to just enjoy life!!! Celebrate {{{{{yours!}}}}}

Well, I had my three hours and then some! smile.gif

I started to get ready to leave and DS#1 came by, wanted to *talk* a little. Hadn't seem much of him the last few days, so enjoyed visiting. Between family, college and work, he stays pretty busy.

Finished getting ready and decided to check out an Architectural Salvage. WOW!!! They had the coolest stuff! I got some really good buys. (DH didn't even complain when I told him, he would have to take the truck and trailer in to haul my bargins home!)

Left there and went and picked up the youngest two from school. They wanted a snowcone, so since it was Friday, I agreed. On the way in to town we passed a closing sale. A gift/flower shop that had gone out of business a few months ago, was closing out everything at garage sale prices. I went a little crazy, but got things I can use for Christmas gifts. One fantastic buy was one of those glass containers the stores used to sell penny candy out of. It was full of votive candles (the ones that retail for around a $1.00). I got the jar and 29 candles for $2.00!!! Also, got some Leaning Tree greeting cards for a quarter each. Bought a couple of larger shelving type items (poor DH, he has to haul them also).

We went on into town and got snowcones. I decided not to cook, so we went by and picked up bar-b-que ribs and chicken for supper (I only do that about once a month!) Got home and DS#1 was back with DIL and the two youngest grandkids, so they had supper with us and stayed until a little after midnight.

So glad tomorrow is Saturday, so I can sleep in a little. All this tramping around, stomping out good deals makes me tired! smile.gif It was a fun day though and I feel less stressed ~ (probably shouldn't dewell on what I spent or the *stress* may reappear!).

You guys have a great weekend!!!

What a wonderful day you had smile.gif I think I'd benefit from a little retail therapy too, maybe I'll go garage sailing next weekend! I just LOVE a good deal smile.gif

------------------

becca.jpg