MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Monday...the start of a new week

Dee

Morning everyone! :wave:

Another beautiful day here. Suns shining, green, yellow and red leaves are floating to the ground and I'm having my first cup of coffee.

Not a whole lot planned around here today. As I was cleaning off a garden yesterday I ran across alot of huge yellow cucumbers that I'd missed. I started throwig them out and then decided I should make some lime pickles. So, my plans this morning are to get those started, to do a couple loads of laundry and some general picking up around the house. Then go outside to work when it warms up.

What's happening in your world? :grouphug:

:bouquet: Good morning to you Dee.

It thundered and rained most of the night and is a little cloudy this morning but looks like it will still be a nice day. I have a long 'to do' list but DH is off today so I don't know how much of it I'll get done. Youngest DD has P.E. at the YMCA with the other homeschoolers this morning and I already have a list for the grocery store so I may go shop while she is at P.E. I am going to try to hit a room per day and clean everything out for a sale we are having in a couple of weeks. The whole house needs a serious de-cluttering. The laundry room and downstairs bath will get done today.....my room tomorrow when DH isn't here.

Hope you all have a great day.

Blessings,

bb

Happy Thanks Giving!! :feedme::cakeslice:

Just getting the turkey in the oven. Its a beautiful day, the children are out gathering maple leaves to make a centre peice for the table. Lots of family comming over. :gathering::balloons: So many things to be thankful for. :grouphug: (what no pumpkins or a turkey?? )

Anyways everyone have a great day.

Good afternoon~

K_L~ Happy Thanksgiving!!! My cousin and her family celebrated yesteday and she said it was the best one ever. I think she's been up there 14 years already, WOW!

Blest~ Is it just gym or do they swim, too? I ran our swim and gym as part of my programs for years at the Y. In fact, we just got back from DD's homeschool field trip and was talking to one of the mom's that looked familar. I taught her kids in the program YEARS ago (I've been out of the Y for 5 and was managing for 3 before that).

Dee~ Good luck with those pickles and enjoy the warm day. It sounds like they are starting to come to an end again for both of us.

Our fieldtrip today was to a Wind Field (wind turbines). It was a crazy amount of driving and a very early start but we were able to go into a field and actually see the turbines and watch amature video of the construction of them. Cat/gofish, we went to the ones that you go past on 41 towards Lafayette. (long day and your time zone).

I have the last of the pears to do and then start cleaning to get ready for company late this week. I'm thinking about making cookies with DD tomorrow. Pumpkin cookies sound wonderful but I have a feeling it will be peanut butter.

That's it here. Have a wonderful day!

Archived