MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Funny story on music...

Guest Guest

How about your first transistor radio? Mine was a White "Princess" Transistor Portible Radio with an EARPLUG! How cool!

Or what about your Clock Radio with a push button light that you could put on at night?

I was soooooo lucky!

My kids found these recently in a box of my stuff I couldn't part with and their comments were "Throw those things away!"

------------------

Pray for Peace

lcm.jpg

There used to be big CD's??? Just kidding! I remember them, but barelly...my inlaws still have a player but never use it. I think my daughter will get a good laugh at the CD's we have now when she's a teenager!:o

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Ya I have a bunch of 78 CD's. Some were Dad's when he was little. I got my Grandmas entire collection. Been adding to it as I found more in garage sales. Going to have to play them this weekend since they are at the cabin. Beerbarrel Poka on a 78. smile.gif di

------------------

diinmi.jpg

LOL You know you're old when......

My nephew, whose parents are very much yuppies once asked while in their car, "Why do they call it rolling up the window?" He'd never been in a car without automatic windows and was shocked to find that some people actually have to turn a handle round and round instead of pushing a button. He hadn't been in our car, lol.

ROFL!!!!!!!!! That's hilarious. I had a portable 8 track that could be plugged into the cigarette lighter in the car, and an AC adapter for in the house.

You're bringing back old memories, Ed!

------------------

shepherd.gif