MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Strategies Bible Study

Today is the first day of a Monthly Bible Study that I will be teaching called Strategies. Today's lesson will be from the book of Nehemiah, primarily chapter 4 and our goal...

Identifying the Enemy

Recognzing his Methods

Developing a Strategy

I'm very excited about what I feel the Lord has shown me to share and would so appreciate your prayers that I am able to present properly what I've studied, saying only what the Lord would have me say. :pray:

So many people discount the enemy or think that people are the enemy or maybe even get the enemy too much credit. The scriptures are very clear as to who he is.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

So many Christians don't have a clue as to how the enemy works and how to recognize his methods. He aims to distract, discourage, deceive you and make you doubt. He's been doing it a long time and well practiced at it.

It's time to open our spiritual eyes and develop a Spiritual Strategy so we will not be caught unaware. To put on the full armor of God and Get Ready! Get Ready! Get Ready!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all so much for the prayers. We learned so much through the Bible Study and I felt I was able to share what the Lord had put on my heart. :pray:

An unusual thing has happened from many directions. First I had some friends battling terrible illnesses that were unable to attend and told me how much it would mean to them if they could be a part of Strategies. Then, my own Mom and Sis who live in another state said the same thing. So...I started thinking.

Henry and I decided to invest in a FLip camcorder/camera. He found that You Tube offers a 'private' channel for a limited number of people. And, now, my intention is to record the lessons for those who could not come due to illness or proximity. It never dawned on me that there would then be others saying, "I wish I could attend."

Here and on Facebook and privately I've been contacted about this very thing. And I'm beginning to see that this is a very 'doable' thing. If any of you care to be included in the Youtube channel, let me know. I would be very honored to have you in, what ANewMe mentioned...an on line class.

According to Henry, we would be able to post 15 minute portions of the lesson and then you could watch them at once, one after another or at any pace you desired. We are still figuring it all out and getting it together, but will hopefully have it all set up soon.

The Lord surely works in mysterious ways!

Oh, Stephanie, I would be so grateful to be added to your study channel as well!

I know that God will guide you and lead you, since you have put yourself in His hands...I will pray that many will come to understand his Word better through your teaching, and that those who have not trusted in Christ will be saved when they learn about him through your study.

God bless you, and thank you for allowing us to share this journey with you!

This is so exciting! and encouraging! and I just can't hardly wait to get it all going.

I just absolutely adore it when God steps in and undoes all my plans while replacing them with His much better plans. Glorious!

I am truly honored that any of you would care to listen and even more so that the Lord would care to use me. :)

I've made a list and as soon as this is set up, I'll let you all know... :grouphug:

Stephanie, Please add me to the list too. When I read your first post I was going to PM you and ask if possibly you might make the lessons available somehow because it sounds like a terrific study. God was way ahead of me on that one. Thank you again for making it available to us.

Hi Stephanie, please can you add me to your list.

How awesome is this, in your first post you said "get ready, get ready, get ready. On sunday the visiting pastor, said over and over "get ready, get ready, get ready" God is working here right now. I went to a home church a while back and we are in Perth Australia, and they hooked up with a home church in Mauritius at the same time on skype. It was amazing how the Holy Spirit was both with us and them at the same time. We say and know God is everywhere at once, but to actually see and here it. Amazing that is all I can say. Thank you Jesus, for the body

Luv Mel

Hi Everbuddy! :wave:

Okay, we got the channel set up and have done a 'test' video. We decided not to do the private channel as it limited me to 25 subscribers and with your interest, that limit wouldn't be ample. We have some other options, like requiring a subscription that we may do in the future. But, for the time being, we're just going to keep it public and then make changes if we encounter any problems in that format.

I did a 'test' video, a short introduction to the study and would kindly ask y'all to be my guinea pigs and check out this first post. Let me know of any issues you encounter so I can get it straightened out before I start doing the actual teachings.

Your interest has blessed my heart and encouraged me so much. Thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9V5CYpIVnc